Chapter 7

Riele's POV:
I was coming back downstairs because I forgot my phone, and then I saw a text from Jace. It said: we're almost at ur house, u ready? 😚
Before I could reply, I heard a knock on the door. And then Jace and Sean walk in. "Hey, ri- why aren't you dressed yet," Sean interrupts himself. "Didn't have time, but I'm going now," I yell going up the stairs.

Once I got upstairs I put this on:

"Ok let's go," Jace says once he sees me coming down

"Ok let's go," Jace says once he sees me coming down. We went outside and got into the car. "I can't wait to see the boo man group," Sean exclaims. "I know, right?" Jace replies. Just then I turned on the radio. And we all started singing along to it.

Daniella's POV:
I feel really guilty about this, but I've been cheating on Jace with Dylan for a couple days now. I still like Jace it's just that he spends way too much time with riele. He doesn't pay any attention to me. So today Dylan's coming over again today but I plan to break it off with him. Just then he knocks on the door.

"Hey, babe," he kisses me on the cheek. "Hey, so i know we've been seeing each other a couple days, but I still love jace. I don't wanna keep this up," I say. "Are you sure about that?" He smirks walking up to me. "U-Uh y-yea," I stutter nervously. "It doesn't seem like you're sure," he says kissing my neck before reaching up to my lips. I pull away from him knowing it was wrong but it felt so right. I stared at him before kissing him, and then he pushed me on the bed.

(A/n: and you know what happens from there)

Riele's POV:
The concert just finished and we are now all on our way to get late night snacks. We all decided to get chick fil a. But when we entered you'll never guess who we saw.

"Hey, hey, hey," Sean said slapping my arm. "What do you want?" I scream at him. "Isn't that Dylan... with Daniella?!" He asks. I whip my head in his direction and I see Dylan giving Daniella a kiss on her cheek. I tap Jace and show him. "Are you guys gonna confront them?" Sean asks. As if on queue the waiter brings us our drinks. So I went over there with my strawberry smoothie.

"Having a good time?" I ask them and they look up at me. "R-Riele!" Daniella exclaims. "Look, ri-," Dylan started before I interrupted him. "Save it, I don't want to hear your lame attempt at an excuse," I spat. "Well maybe we wouldn't have cheated if you and Jace hadn't spend every second together. It's like you 2 always are connected by the hip. So if you really wanna blame somebody, blame yourself. I never liked you anyway," he finishes. Right then, I poured my smoothie all over him, and everybody in the restaurant gasps. Then I ran out of the restaurant and Jace and Sean ran after me.

"H-Hey rie, you ok?" Sean asks out of breath. "Um, yea just needed fresh air," I lied. The truth was I was hurt and but I didn't want to admit it. "Well, if you need anything we'll be right here," Jace says. "Well, I have a curfew so I gotta get home, but I'll see you guys later?" Sean asks. "Yeah, see ya bro," Jace replies, and I just wave to him. "Jace?" I ask. "Yea," He answers. "Are you not sad that Daniella cheated?" I inquire. "Not really, I guess I stopped liking her when we started drifting from each other. I just nod.

"Are you ok?" He asks slowly. "Uh, I guess," I say oblivious to the fact that I let a tear slip down my cheek. "Riele, you're crying," he says. I wipe my tears realizing he was right. "I-I guess I just really liked him," I confess. He goes in for a hug. "It's ok, rie. Wanna spend the night at my house?" He asks. I nod still engulfed in the hug.

**********at the normal household********

Jace's POV:
We went to Riele's house first so she could get her stuff, and then we went to my house. Right now I'm comforting her cause she's still crying. "I don't even know why I'm crying," she sniffles. "I didn't even like him that much." "Rie, don't worry about it. Dylan's a fool for cheating on you. You're smart, beautiful, kind, and funny. Trust me, he doesn't deserve you," I said. "Thanks, Jace," she replied turning her head to face me. Only then, I realized the close distance between us. "N-No problem," I say slowly. We both start leaning in slowly, and I can feel her breath on my lips. But just as we were about to kiss... my mom comes in. "Jace, I made hot cho- oh did I interrupt something," she says as we quickly pulled away. "Uh, no mom," I said nervously. "Oh, well I made hot chocolate so if you guys want some let me know," she smiles. "Ok, we'll be down in a sec," riele replies. We both glance at each other before awkwardly getting off the bed and out of the room. "What just happened?!?" I think to myself.

A/n: hey guys! Hoped you liked this chapter. Lemme know if you guys have ideas for this book or for another book,  thanks byeeeeeeee!!! ❤️❤️❤️