𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞 :

❝ 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. ❞

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

*:・゚✧ 𝓦ill Harper and Brynn Grayson were cleaning their house since it was wrecked thanks to Aurora Clarie. "Hey, Brynn?" Will asked, picking up a hard drive from the ground, "What's this?"

Brynn looked over her shoulder and saw the object he was holding in his hand. "That's the hard drive Octavia gave me," Brynn replied.

"What's on it?"

"No clue."

"Aren't you curious?" Will asked. "I mean... It's from Octavia." Brynn replied.

"Humor me, Brynn," Will retorted. Brynn sighed and walked over to Will. "Fine," Brynn said. Will opened the laptop that was resting on the table and plug the hard drive in. Brynn looked over his shoulder and they both saw a LexCorp file on the home screen.

"LexCorp?" Brynn and Will asked in unison. Will moved the mouse to click on the file. The file opened up, and there was another file inside. It was named R.Harper.

"Will..." Brynn said softly.

Will and Brynn looked at each other. "You don't think... it's him?" Will asked.

"Call Oliver," Brynn said, "We're going to Metropolis."

"What about Marry?"

"I'll call Dinah," Brynn replied. Brynn turned around and began to walk away.

"Brynn," Will said, grabbing her wrist making her stop. "What?" Brynn asked.

"Are you sure about this?" Will questioned.

"Will, this is what we've been trying to do for years. We have the answer right there. It's him. It's my brother, Will. It's Roy." Brynn answered, ranting.

──

𝙶𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙼 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

Tim Drake was sitting beside Delilah Wayne's hospital bed in the Batcave. Octavia Grayson walked into the room, wiping her bloody hands with a towel. "She'll live?" Tim asked, hearing her footsteps.

"Yeah... Thanks to Damian's transfusion, she'll be fine." Octavia answered.

"Where is Damian anyways? I don't think we should let Bruce Wayne's other child out of our sights." Tim replied.

"He's with Dick," Octavia said.

Hours before, the whole team was a mess. Octavia brought Delilah back to the Batcave with Damian and everyone, somehow, began shouting at each other. Octavia shouted over everyone, to no one's surprise, and managed to get everyone in order.

Octavia got multiple questions about how she found Delilah and who the small child that was with was. Octavia ignored most of them and stitched up Delilah. While that was happening, Damian introduced himself as Bruce Wayne's son.

Everyone was confused with how Bruce could have two children and none of them would know about it.

"How did you find Delilah?" Tim asked, looking over at Delilah. Octavia said and leaned against the wall. "Want the lie or the truth?" Octavia asked.

"Which one's better?" Tim questioned.

"The lie."

"Then the truth."

"Really?" Octavia asked in disbelief.

"What happened to Delilah?" Tim pressed on.

"It was Red Hood," Octavia began, "He and Delilah are actually friends. Hera attacked Delilah when they were together."

"I should've said lie," Tim mumbled.

"Speaking of Red Hood... I gotta go." Octavia said, beginning to walk away. "Wait, what?" Tim asked. Octavia turned around, "Adult stuff. You wouldn't understand." She dismissed and then disappeared around the corner.

"You know I'm 21, right?!" Tim called after her.

Octavia ignored him and left the Batcave. Tim turned back to Delilah and sighed, putting his hand over hers.

Octavia headed out toward Gotham, now that Delilah was stable and had a good chance to live, she wanted the answers she was promised.

Octavia knew Red Hood already knew who she was since she was held captive by Hera, so she didn't bother to wear a mask. But she didn't trust him enough to not wear her Black Lavender suit.

She waited on the same rooftop Red Hood found her one, thinking that maybe he would show up somehow.

And he did.

"I always know where to find you," He said, standing on the other side of the roof. Octavia turned around and crossed her arms.

"Is Delilah okay?" Red Hood asked.

"Stable. She has a high chance of survival." Octavia answered.

"No mask?"

"You've already seen my face." Octavia replied, "You already know who I am, apparently, since you knew about my training with Dr. Tompkins. I did my end of the deal, I saved Delilah. It's your turn."

Red Hood took a few steps toward Octavia, Octavia took one step back in return. Red Hood put his hands on his helmet. He removed his helmet and Octavia's heart dropped.

It was him. Jason Todd. The second Robin. The Robin Octavia thought was dead. She stayed silent, she didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

Then, everything that happened between them flooded her mind. The fights they've had on random rooftops and alleyways. The taunting, the nicknames, it all made sense now.

Octavia let out a soft shaky breath, looking up at him. He looked almost the same, just... older. They've been through so much together when they were teenagers, and now, after fighting each other for nearly two years, her heart broke.

"Octavia," Jason said softly.

"Jason..."

──

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 ↴

wOW tWo uPDAtES?! 

only because this one is short and the next one is just Angst Central