Chapter 3: "Do me a favor, and put your damn car in park."

A/N I AM STARTING TO WRITE THIS STORY IN THIRD PERSON, SO JUST A HEADS UP!!!!

"C'mon Mac," Cal yells. "I don't wanna be late!"
Mackenzie hops into the passenger seat of Calum's brand new Mustang. She then closed the door, and puts on her seat belt. Calum gets in, and starts the car. The loud noise of the car engine started to give Mackenzie a minor headache, which didn't help her stomach, which had hurt too. Calum put on the radio, which was playing 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark' by Fall Out Boy. He started lip singing them, trying to get Mackenzie to notice him. He realized she wasn't noticing him, and he started driving down the road.
"You like FOB?" He asks Mackenzie.
"Eh, their okay, not my favorite artist"
"Yeah, 5 seconds of summer is your favorite isn't it?" He says, letting a giggle escape from his mouth.
"No" Mac said joining Calum, laughing at his stupidness. "I like One Direction" She was obviously kidding, because 5sos was really her favorite, but she didn't like to admit it, because of Calum.
"Whatever" he says, knowing she was kidding. "They barley do anything, and only 1 out of the 5 know how to play guitar. I mean, they're okay, but I don't like their music type.". He says, even though Louis was the one to get them recognized to the world.
"Yeah, 5sos is my fav" she admits, hoping Cal wouldn't make a big deal out of it. "they play guitar very well, and the bass player has a nice voice" she says, laughing, clenching her stomach.
"Haha very funny Mackenzie, we all know you favor the drummer.". Calum giggles.
"No" Mackenzie says, raising her voice, and creating a silence between them for the rest of the ride.
When they finally got there, they sat at a table near a window. Their view was a beautiful lake, with ducks, and geese in it. They couldn't help but to look out there to escape from looking a each other.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Mackenzie asks, looking straight in Calums eyes.
"Yeah," he says "but not As beautiful as you" he responds, joining their eyes together.
"Can I start you guys off with a drink?" the waiter asks, interrupting their 'moment'.
"Yes, please," Calum says, moving his eyes to the menu with all the alcohols in it. "can I just start off with some light beer."
"And for you" the waitress asks Mackenzie, as she glances over to Calum, who was still looking in the menu.
"Can I just get a light beer too please?" She asks, as a smile breaks out of Cal.
"Yes ma'am" the waiter says, walking back into the kitchen.
"I thought you weren't gonna drink tonight" Calum adds, making her laugh a bit.
"We're never gonna be as young as we are now" she says, referring to the song 'Never Be' which Calum, himself wrote.
"Haha, true." he giggles. "Is that your favorite song by us?"
"No, I like Disconnected, and Wherever you are.". Mackenzie explains, turning Calums smile into a light frown.
"Michael wrote those, I think, it's been a few years since we wrote that material." Calum laughs, as the waiter sets down our beers.
"What can I get this couple to eat tonight?" The waiter says, unable to notice Calum and Mac aren't together.
"Um, can I get a steak, well-done please?" Calum tells.
"Yes, and for you"
"Uh, I'll just have a Cesar salad, hold the croutons, and the dressing please" Mackenzie says, watching the man walk back into the kitchen.
"I have to use the bathroom really quickly" Calum says, blushing, and walking to the restroom.
Mackenzie could help but look at his backside. The way he walked was just too entertaining for her. His vans he was wearing were the same ones she had on, although hers were a bit more worn out then his were.
When he got back, the food was already on the table, and Mackenzie was waiting for him to return, to eat.
"You know you didn't have to wait for me" he said, getting his knife to cut the big, thick piece of steak on his plate.
They've been at the restaurant for about 2 hours, eating, drinking, and talking.
"You wanna go home now sugar?" Calum says, as drunk as ever.
"Yeah, call a taxi" Mackenzie says, drunk, but trying to play it safe.
"I'm not calling any fucking taxi. I'm driving you home." he explains.
Mackenzie's stomach ache came back. She was worried about Calums drunk level. He was limping more than he was earlier, and his eyes were red.
They walked out the doors, and walked over to Calum's car. They both got in, and Calum started to drive, when blue and red lights were flashing behind us.
"Fuck!" Calum yells, rolling down his window.
"Sir, do me a favor and put your damn car in park." the police officer says.
Calum, who was really drunk, lost his brain to the alcohol, and instead of putting the car in park, he stepped on the gas pedal, making his brand new car crash into a different building.
"God damn it!" He yells, startling Mackenzie, who was getting out of the car. He joins her, and they find themselves I front of the cop car.
"Please dont take us in, I have money, I can pay any bills, I swear" Calum says, as the police officer gets his breathalyzer out to prove they were drunk, which they really were.
The police officer stops, and gently puts the two in the back of his cop car, taking them to a hotel, in which they would stay in until morning.
"You guys do know that it's dangerous to drive while your drunk" the police officer asks, pulling into the hotel parking lot. "you guys will stay here until you're sober, in the morning. Stay safe, and quit drinking, it's not good for ya." he adds, dropping them off, and driving away.
"Well, let's go check in." Cal states, leading Mackenzie into the door.
"Can I help you two?" The person behind the desk asks.
"Yeah, can we rent a room for two?" Calum asks, being very polite, and gentle.
"Yeah, $150 please" the person says, as Calum gives her the money, and he receives the room card thingy. "room 207"
"Okay, thank you" Calum says, acting like he wasn't drunk.
Cal and Mac walk to the elevator, and go to their room. Calum unlocks the door, and walks inside noticing there's only one bed.
"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed" Calum states, still drunk. "you sleepin with me or on the ground?"
Mackenzie couldn't decide, but she went with the alcohols choice. "I'll sleep with you"
Calum quietly whispered yes, and started taking off his shirt, revealing his perfectly sculpted body.
"Damn" Mackenzie says, trying to hold it in.
"What" Calum said as Mackenzie laid down on the bed, leaving just enough space for Calum to lay down with her.
"Nothing, I just couldn't get over how perfect your body is...." she admitted as Calum say down right beside her.
"Shhhh" he added, pulling her closer to him, making it impossible for anything to come in between them. He kissed the back of her neck, creating red spots there. Mackenzie slipped off of Calum, and she fell onto the bed, creating a gap between them.
"Mackenzie," Calum says, leaving his eyes closed.
"Yes, Cal?" She asks, nervous of what he was gonna say.
"Can I kiss you?" He asks, making her heart beat faster and faster, every moment after he asked that. She didn't answer, all she did was rest her head on the pillow behind her. Calum leaned in to kiss her, and she didn't pull back. His lips went against hers, making them kiss. Mackenzie quickly pulls back, and she opens her mouth to talk.
"What was that?" She asks.
"I asked you if I could kiss you, and you didn't ans-"
"So you think that makes it okay for you to kiss me?" Mackenzie yells, raising her voice.
"Uh, yeah. What's the problem with that?" Calum ask, feeling Mackenzie relax her muscles.
"I just wasn't ready." she said as they begin kissing again. Mackenzie wraps her arms around his head, making the kiss more controllable. She ran her fingers through his hair, making him pull her into his lap, with no space in between them, making the kiss become more, and more agressive. Calum's hands run up and down the side of her body, as she starts kissing the side of his neck, making little red marks. Calum puts Mackenzie on the bed, still not disconnecting their lips. He lays down on top of her, as she breaks her lips away from him, allowing herself to say something. Calum only moves his lips to her neck, kissing her there instead.
"Calum," Mackenzie says, medium loud.
"Yeah" he says breaking away from her, and sitting her in his lap again.
"Promise me one thing." she says, leaning her head against his chest.
"Yeah, anything for you Mac." he insisted.
"Never let me go." she says.
"I won't" Cal whispers. "I won't"

A/N AWWWW THATS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK👇👇👇👇👇