23

***

"(Y/n)-san , wake up. We're here." Sugawara shook the girl gently as the girl opened her eyes while yawning. "We're in Tokyo?" (Y/n) asked as the 3rd year nodded. She took her bag and tiredly walk out of the bus , still wanting to go to sleep.

"Oh , 'Kaashi ! Look , It's Karasuno !" A grey haired guy shouted excitedly shaking the ravenette beside him. "I know , Bokuto-san." The ravenette sighed , still allowing 'Bokuto-san' to shake him. "I-is that...The SkyTree?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled happily.

"No , that's just a transmission tower." Another guy said smiling while the guy beside him started laughing hysterically. "Everyone's so lively here in Tokyo right , Shimizu-san?" (Y/n) chuckled. "Yes , they're just as lively as Karasuno." Kiyoko smiled. "Come on , let's get our bags inside and help out." Kiyoko said.

"Okay !"

***

"Oya? I don't think I remember seeing you last time. Are you a new manager?" A guy suddenly popped out behind (Y/n), "Oh , I'm just helping out since the other manager isn't available. I'm Ushijima (Y/n)." (Y/n) smiled. "Ushijima? Are you Ushiwaka's little sister?" The guy asked as (Y/n) nodded. "That's weird...I don't see a resemblance between you two...But , anyways ! I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. I hope we can be closer , (Y/n)-chan." Kuroo smiled while patting the girl's head , startling the girl.

"Uhh , Shiro*-san. Coach Nekomata is calling for you." Tsukkishima said walking towards the two. "Shiro? It's Kuroo ! Kuroo Tetsurou !" Kuroo complained. " I'm sorry Shiro-san , I didn't quite hear that. Maybe you can repeat it after you go to Coach Nekomata?" Tsukkishima smirked making the 3rd year sulk. "Fine , I'll shout my name 10 times--no 100 times for you , four eyes !" Kuroo said and walked away happily while thinking on how and when will he shout his name for the blonde.

"Thanks , Tsukkishima. I'm still not used to this." (Y/n) sighed. "I wasn't helping you. Shimizu-san was calling for you." Tsukkishima said. "Oh , I'll get going then." (Y/n) smiled and walked away , searching for the third year girl. 

*(If you don't know what Shiro is , It's White in Japanese. And meanwhile , Kuroo means Black.)

"Shimizu-san ! Did you call for me?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh , (Y/n). No I didn't." Shimizu said. "Oh , Tsukkishima said that you called for me so I searched for you." (Y/n) said. "Oh , Well then , how about we go around a bit?" Shimizu offered as the girl agreed. They walked around for a while to adapt and to know around for a bit so they won't be lost while the camp is ongoing.

"When's Kageyama and Hinata arriving? I'm worried they won't be on time..." (Y/n) said. "They'll be on time. Tanaka's sister is giving them a ride." Kiyoko chuckled. "But it takes 4 hours to get to Tokyo..." (Y/n) said. "Let's trust Tanaka's sister okay? " Kiyoko smiled assuringly making the other girl flustered.

"O-okay.." (Y/n) nodded in agreement. 

***

Later in the evening , the practice match was about to start and yet , the two hasn't arrive yet. "Shimizu-san , Are you sure they're going to make it? Kageyama's not answering his phone..." (Y/n) said. "They'll make it (Y/n)-chan. Let's wait for a bit more okay?" Kiyoko said. 

"I'm just worried...Kageyama and Hinata were the most excited after all. They would be pretty upset if they were to be late." (Y/n) sighed. "I'm sorry for being a nuisance , Shimizu-sa--"

"W-we made it !" the door slammed open , revealing two boys who seemed to be happy that they reached on time. "Kageyama ! Hinata !" (Y/n) walked up to them. "You should change now , I'll keep your bags. Everyone's waiting." (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you , (Y/n)-san." Kageyama smiled , patting the girl's head and handed over his bag.

"Kageyama !" (Y/n) called out.

"Yeah?"

"Good luck !"

"...Thanks."

NOTE :

Okay so I'm sorry for not updating a lot. I had a block and I didn't have any idea on what to write. SO THEREFORE THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT. SORRY...!

But I'll be updating more now since I've got my inspiration back and I feel bad for keeping you all waiting. 

Oh and by the way , thanks for all the birthday wishes ! It really makes me happy. 😚

and now I'd like to ask if some of you guys read the KNY manga ? Please hit me up because--

I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT SOME OF MY BABIES DIED :( 

so yeah , let's talk about the manga since none of my friends actually read the manga -q-

Well , I'm gonna yeet for now.

Bye bye !