7: Kitchen Nightmare

"Ok get ready for this story..... so I was closing up the bar one night after a long shift. As I was carrying a rack of glasses into the kitchen, I slipped on the wet floor I had just mopped, fell to the floor, and let out an instinctual "Aaah!"

Immediately after as I'm sitting on the wet floor, I hear a low pitched moan. It was so audible that I actually thought it was a real person. This was startling considering I was the only person left in the bar. I stood up, completely frozen, and yelled, "hello?!"

Again, immediately, I hear the same low-pitched moan, except this time it was louder. Now I'm starting to freak out a little bit, but for whatever reason, I decide to walk closer to where I heard the sound coming from. I yell very loudly, "HELLO??!"

For the third time, I now hear a VERY loud, low-pitched moan. That was it for me. I ran back into the kitchen, grabbed the biggest kitchen knife I could find (because that seemed logical at the time... haha) grabbed my purse, ran out the door, and never looked back.

It was funny trying to explain to the chef the next day why he was missing a knife during his morning prep. The creepiest part? I come to find out that there was some sort of accident that had occurred in the restaurant years before, with the son of the owner, and word around town was that he died right there in the bar. (True freakin story!!)" - Kat