entry 4

AAAAAAAAA DIARY!!

I NEVER FELT SO HAPPY TODAY!! i get to spend another time with hyeongjun hyung and this without that dohyun! i didn't know if i was nervous the whole time.

we decided to watch movies after i tried to help with his homeworks, and i don't know what came up to hyeongjun's mind and decided to watch some horror movie.

we were both terrified of course, he said he was tough but i already told him in the first place that he wasn't. and taeyoung even suggested that we should turn off the lights so hyeongjun hyung did. after a while we're under the same blanket.

i started avoiding the screen and closed my eyes when the scary sound started to play out loud and makes me really really nervous, not even realizing when i looked at hyeongjun hyung he was holding my hand the whole time.

i just stared at hyeongjun hyung for the next minutes after he snapped me out and said that the scene was over, he still continued to hold my hand, i'm not even complaining.

he eventually started to lean on my shoulder throughout the movie, i don't know if my heart is beating faster because of the movie or because of him. well, i enjoyed it anyway...even though i am nervous throughout that time.