Day 2: Kidnaping with benefits

The text written in bold is them talking in English. Now have fun! (Words: 2637)

It's the next day for Ciel and Sebastian, and it wasn't very delightful.

They managed to survive the lessons and avoid the fangirls, but then lunch came around.

"Sebastian, get me some tea," Ciel ordered.

"As you wish my lord" Sebastian bowed and left.

"This is our chance!" Hikaru whispered to Kaoru.

"3" They turned around.

"2" They slowly started to sneak up to Ciel.

'What are these morons doing? Do they seriously think I can't see them? Bloody morons. Sebastian, hurry up.'

"1" They were almost behind Ciel, getting to ready to grab him.

"Here is your tea, young lord. Do you need anything else?"

"Damit!" Kaoru and Hikaru thought.

"No, I don't," Ciel answered, sipping his tea.

"Now if you excuse me, I need to prepare dinner, my lord."

"You're excused."

Sebastian bowed and then left.

"Yes! Go, go, go!"

The twins each grabbed Ciel by one arm and lifted him into the air. Ciel, who forgot about them was startled and almost used his inhuman strength to free himself, but managed to calm down.

"What are you..." He started to complain, but before he could continue, the twins were running down the hallway to a room Ciel never wanted to see again.

The room doors opened and the twins threw Ciel onto the ground in front of a big chair surrounded by people.

"Welcome to the host club. We would like to welcome you as a new member!" The obnoxious blond exclaimed, throwing his hand into the air, in the most dramatic way possible.

"Wait for a bloody..."

The blond didn't listen to Ciel.

"Now let me introduce you to your fellow hosts!"

"Sebastian I order you to immediately come and get me out of here!"

"That won't be possible Ciel Phantomhive, because, first of all, he isn't here, and secondly the door can only be opened by a few specific people who have a special key for it, and it weighs 300kg (~661 pounds, I think). Also, the windows are made out of bulletproof glass, so no human being could enter," a tall guy with glasses said, pushing them so you can't see his eyes and giving Ciel a smug look.

Suddenly the doors opened, reviling a tall man in a suit, giving the group a small and cold smile.

"How is that possible! No human could just open that door!" The grin left the young man, who was staring at Ciels Buttler as if he was some kind of monster.

"You are late Sebastian!"

"I am deeply sorry my lord."

"How amazing! Now both of you can join..."

"No," Ciel replied coldly.

"What do you mean with no," a small boy with a bunny plushy asked, "Do you hate us?"