Chapter 18

-Kaycee's POV-

"Wake up Kayc we are here" Sean nudged me and I groaned and got up. "Why does sleep have to feel so good!" I groan and grab my bag from the overhead compartment. "Kayc you slept the whole time!" Tahani exclaimed at me. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes at her and exited the plane. "Woah the heat just hit me like a wave" I whine and drag myself to my friends. "Oh my god Kayc you look exhausted!" Tati said and hugged me. "My organs it's just hot please stop" I plead and she releases. "Just stress remember?" I asked her and she nodded. "Look someone is holding a sign with Kaycee and Sean's name on it!" Josh screamed and pointed to a guy in sunglasses with a lei around his neck. "Why though?" Sean looked at the guy suspiciously and I giggled. "I'm sure he was sent by Will and Janelle we did book through IMMA" I smiled at him and he shrugged and walked up to the guy. "Ah Mr. Lew we have been waiting for your arrival we have been sent by IMMA to take you to your villa" the man smiled at Sean as I walked up to them. "You must be Mrs. Lew!" the man greets me and I nod. "So you and all of your friends have a ride to your villa" he tells me and I get suspicious we booked a hotel. So I grabbed my phone and texted Will.

PAPA BEAST

KAYC:

Hey Will we just landed and this guy was waiting for us at the airport did you hire someone?

PAPA BEAST:

Hey Kayc! IMMA miss you guys! And no Janelle and I didn't hire anyone to pick you up? So I don't know who you are talking about.

KAYC:

I had a feeling something wasn't right he wanted to take us to a Villa we booked a hotel

PAPA BEAST:

I have no clue who that is so please stay far away from him stay safe please.

KAYC:

Of course Will thanks thought

PAPA BEAST: 

No problem Love you guys.

KAYC: 

Love you too

"Are you ready to go?" he asked us and before Sean could nod I butted in. "Yeah just let us go get our friend first" I told him and pulled Sean away. "He's our ride right?" Gabe asked us and I nodded no. "I felt suspicious about him when he said he was taking us to a Villa when we booked a hotel so I texted Will and he said that him and Janelle never told someone to come pick us up so we can't trust him" I whispered to them. "Man he was a nice guy I was starting to like him!" Sean whined and I patted his back. "So now what do we do?" Tahani asked me and I smirked. "You walk to the bathroom call 911 and give them a description of him while Sean and I distract him if he tries anything don't fight back let me handle him" I smiled and dragged Sean back to the man. "Sorry they need the bathroom but what's your name?" I asked him as nicely as possible. "Oh my name is Ryan and it's no problem really we need the whole group together don't we" he smiled at us and I managed a fake smile. "Yes that would be a shame wouldn't it" Sean gritted through his teeth until Ryan grabbed my wrist. "I know that you know and if your friends dare to call the police on me oh you will get it cause you will be with me one way or another" he threatened me and Sean look like he was about to punch the living crap out of this guy. "Oh sweetie that's where you are wrong I'm married and I was a trained second degree black belt when I was five" I smiled at him sweetly and punched him in the stomach and he grabbed my legs and I flipped him over. Then I kicked him and the police arrived. "Sorry about this guy we will be taking him in and would you guys mind coming in for questioning?" the police officer asked us and we nodded and followed him.

"So if you don't mind can we get some background on this guy?" I asked the police officer and he nodded. "Well this guy is a three time sex offender and right now has three girls captive that have just been released we have been on the look for him for three years now" he explained to us while Sean massaged my shoulders. "Okay is that all?" I asked him and he nodded. "If you want we can have a police car escort you to your hotel" he offered. "Yes please that would be nice" Tati said as I got paler and paler. "Oh my god Kayc you haven't eaten which means you haven't taken your pill!!" Tahani started freaking out. "I have a granola bar" Gabe offered and tossed it to me and I caught it. "Thanks" I weakly mumbled and Sean handed me my pills and I swallowed them. "Okay you can follow me to the police car out back" the police officer said and I hopped on Sean's back. "Okay so where is your hotel?" he asked us. "It Hilton Hotel on Honolulu Drive" Josh told the driver as I fell asleep on Sean's shoulder. 

"We are here Kayc hop on" Sean said and I hopped on his back. We walked up to the desk lady and she didn't even realize we were there. "Suite for Kaycee Rice-Lew" I said to her and she looked up. "Ah yes here you go Mrs. Kaycee Rice-Lew" she said and handed me three keys. "Thank you um Francesca" I smiled at her sweetly and handed a key to Tati an Tahani. "Don't ask cause you boys loose everything" I giggle and hopped back on his back. "Floor nine please!" I said and Sean clicked the button. I ran to the corner room and opened the door. "It's beautiful!" all of the girls screamed. Hawaii here we come.

W/C-  1013

A/N- Sorry it's short and sorry I literally said I was posting once a day for this book then I didn't post for two days. Saturday is my sister's birthday so I couldn't post. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Remember stay WEIRD and find your inner LEWSER!

-Faith :)