36

Jess POV

The bags come off out heads and our hands and legs get duck taped together. They stuff gags in our mouths too. Im about 2 meters away from Carol and Maggie. Carol starts hyperventilating and tries to grab something. I yelp through the gag. "What do you want girl?" The older woman asks as she takes off my gag. "Its Jess. And shes hyperventilating, she cant breath." I hiss. The older woman goes over to Carol and takes out her gag. "Not the baby. Dont hurt the baby." Carol breathes out and stares at Maggie. "Pregnant hm." Molly says. All the adults start talking until they leave. I start rubbing my tape on the wall to get it to break and it works. I see Maggie and Carol do the same. "Jess you okay?" Maggie asks. I just nod. The man that Carol shot tries to punch her. Maggie slids her leg under him and he falls to the floor in pain. I giggle slightly. "You think that's funny?" The ginger woman whos name is Paula asks me. "Fuck yesh its funny." I say smiling at her. She goes to slap me and I get her hand in my mouth. I bite on her fingers and she yelps. "What are you girl?" Molly asks. I just smirk and look over to the other 2 adults tied up. "What?" I shrug smiling. Maggie rolls her eyes. The older women gets back and drags Maggie with her. Molly then grabs me and we get taken to seperate rooms. "Fuck me." I say looking around at all the rooms. Molly keeps pushing me forward. Molly is soon replaced with the older woman. I smirk to myself when we get into another room. My hands break apart and punch her in the nose. I then grab her head and break her neck. "Jesus." I say to myself. I smile and get out of the room, after taking her gun. I see Molly in a room with Maggie and then Molly leaves. I open the door slowly once shes gone and untie Maggie. "You good?" I ask and she nods. "Whatcha do?" Maggie asks. "Snap her neck." I smirk.

Maggie frowns and we continue walking. Molly comes out of nowhere and tries to grab Maggie and I shoot her in the head. "Your quick." Maggie says. "Im a Dixon." I answer. I see Maggie holding her stomach, Molly had sliced her. I remover her hands and there is no cut in her skin. "You're okay." I say as we hear grunts. I look into a room and see the man had now turned. Next to the room is Carol and Paula, punching and pushing each other. "Carol. The sticks." I yell and in a second Paula is shoved onto one. A walker then bite into her neck. "Shit." I mumble. A voice comes from the walkie on her waist. "Come to the kill floor." Carol answers them and drags us to a room. We here people come up and walk into the room. Carol lights a cigarette and takes a puff from it. Then chucks it into the room. It sets on fire and we walk out towards the enterance. The doors open and were faced with guns.

"Jess." Carl says as I enter the gates of Alexandria. "Whyd you go?" He asks. "Its boring here." I admit and he just frowns and hugs me. I place kisses on the side of his head. "Im glad your okay." I say pointing to his eye. He frowns again and looks down. I lift his chin up with my index finger. "Your a pirate." I smirk and he chuckles a bit. I place a kiss on his lips which he returns. "I love you." He mutters and I kiss him again. "I love you too." I say smiling. "Grixom!" Maggie and Glenn yell. I flip them off and smile. We all head back to our houses and eat. "This is really good Carol." I say smiling and she nods. "Im gonna go see Tobin." She mutters and I nod. I finish my food and head upstairs. I see Carl already asleep and sigh. Tomorrows gonna be better. But what did I know.

I walk down the road and see Denise with Daryl. "We going our today?" I ask and he nods kissing my head. "Denise wants to come. To identfy the meds." He says and I nod. "Looks like im steering." I say smiling. Whenever we had to go into tbe truck with more than 3 people. I had to sit on Daryls lap so we made a deal, I got to steer the truck while he push the peddles. Once were all in the truck. All meaning Rosita as well. We start driving. "How come shes here?" Rosita says pointing to me. "Because shes skilled and can look after herself." Daryl answers for me. I smile and keep steering until a tree appear in the road. "Dad. Break." I say and he does so. "Well. This is natural, so were walking." He says and we all get out. We start walking around the tree and then straight. I dont really like to talk, then again who does. "The tracks are a straight shot." Rosita says. I groan and stop walking. "Were not taking the tracks." Daryl says. The tracks reminded me too much of terminus. "Okay well I am." Rosita says and walks off. Denise goes with her and me and Daryl are left. "Ah well." I say as I continue walking. Soon we arrive at the shops and see Rosita and Denise sitting by the tracks. "Took ya long enough." Rosita says. We head into the shop and I keep look out, outside. I hear them talk inside but not much is said. I look around once before going in. I see keychains with names on them. Denise is holding one that has Dennis on it. I pick one that has Jess on it. I put it in my pocket and walk outside again to Denise crying.