Anger or Happiness?

I was walking toward the hospital to visit Yuma when a certain someone appeared in my path.

"It's you again! what do you want?"

"Oh (F/n) you know we can't let you live to protect him!~"

"Wow your a fucking ass you know that Vector!"

"Woah I didn't expect that type of language from you my sweetheart~"

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE I DON WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU NOW SCRAM!"

"Oh jeez you really hate me don't you?~"After he said that I opened a portal below his feet and continued forward I don't want to deal with that asshole anymore I fucking had it with him and his arrogance I thought to myself while walking towards Yuma's room.It was quiet in the hospital and Yuma was up he was talking to Astral.

"Hey Astral?"

"Yes Yuma? "

"I...do you think we should trust (F/n)?"

"Im...not sure Yuma"

"Im think we should give her another chance Astral it would not make sense not to " I walked into the room quietly so that I wouldn't disturbe their little chat but it seems they noticed me as I walked in.

"Hi (F/n)"

"H...hey Yuma" my voice was shaky. I knew he was here.

"Are you alright (F/n)?"

"Yeah why?"

"Your voice was a little shaky and I just thought something was up"

"Something is up!" Vector said out of nowhere then started laughing historically.

"I thought I sent you to another dimension! How are you back!"

"Awe did you miss me~ I have powers too! I can use them to get out of any trouble you throw at me"

"Yeah I know that" I mumbled to myself barley audible to the others.

"Hahaha you wish I was never here don't you?!?!" He laughed more historically than last time.

"FUCK OFF" I hissed trying to make him leave the room and just leave in general.

"Wow your gonna start that bullshit again? And in front of your friend!"

"I've had enough Vector why don't you piss off and leave me alone! Why don't you leave my friends alone too"

"Your pissed just admit it you want me dead! You wish I was never real! HAHAHAHAHA  WELL THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Wow " I was at a loss for words he seemed happy that he angered me so much it was something I expected yet didn't expect at the same effect time.

"At a loss for words are we?"Vector said and I said nothing I was just thing of an insult to yell at him but just as I was about to say it he said something.

"Slut"

"ouch oooh~ such an insult let me know when you think of something creative to call me you sack of poorly packaged horse shit"

"Uh..."

"What confused Vector? You didn't think I would have a comeback for your little insults?"

"I uhh yeah but none the less I will end you and I won't .eve until Yuma and Astral are gone along with you"

"Uhh yeah no. Not gonna happen" He was surprised when he saw some vine like threads or strings came up from a portal and grabbed him so he couldn't move or do anything.

"Why don't I end you instead?!?!" He had a scared facial expression as I came up to him with a sword that I snatched out of the air when it apeared I thought of killing him but I chose to spare him despite my hatred towards him.

"Why did you spare me?" He asked his voice really shaky. He was surprised I spared him and only did some damage.

"Why not? I don't want to kill you but maybe I will if I'm told to"

"I uhh that sounds reasonable " He said before returning to barian world.

"Hey Yuma you can go home now you are all healed up" the nurse said in a  sweet voice and Yuma and I walked home I still had Vector on my mind I guess they could tell I was thinking  hard about what happened and what will happen and they decided to talk to me to get my mind off it.

"Hey Yuma I see your all healed up"

"Yeah but only because of me" I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah Tori I am really happy to be home again"

"Maybe we should get something to eat then go to bed it is late Yuma" I chimed in looking out the window to see a dark starry night sky.

"Yeah let's do that" He said and we did just that.

Ending this chapter at 768 words and just want to say I like having hotel so thought I might just add something from it just because.
Hope you enjoyed it.