💜Dabi x tired reader💜

Why not start with our burnt chicken nugget😘

You're sitting at the bar with a cup of tea talking to Kurogiri about nothing. He was just interesting to talk to...

You've been in the League of Villians for about a year and a half.
When you first joined, Dabi immediately caught your eye and you became close with him, you two started feeling stronger feelings for eachother and have been dating for 6 months.

It's late and your exhausted from training most of the day. You finish up your drink just as Dabi walks in with his hair still dripping from his shower. You walk over to him and rest your head on his shoulder; inhaling the smell of his soap. He wraps his arms arms around you and asks, "are you okay?" You take a tiny step back and rub your eye, "yea, I'm just tired."
Dabi let's out a soft chuckle and says,
"I am too, c'mon let's go to bed."
And with that, Dabi wraps one arm around your back and walks you down the hall to your bedroom.

You plop down in bed and curl up into the blankets, Dabi follows your lead; he wraps his arms around your body, causing it to relax. His hand moves to your hairline and gently strokes your
h/c locks, making you more and more sleepy. You shift your body around and grunt from the pain in your shoulders; they were sore from your hard training.
Dabi sets his hand on your cheek and asks in a gentle voice, "what's the matter baby?" "Nothing, I'm just sore..I think I went a little too far with the training today.." you say in a tired voice.
"You want me to massage you?" He asks, the idea makes you perk your head up and say, "Please.."
You sit up and slounch as Dabi puts his hands on your shoulders and whispers in your ear, "Of course babygirl~"
He kisses your ear and starts rubbing your sore muscles. You can feel the warmth of his hands through your thin tshirt, your body relaxing under his gentle touch. You hum as he keeps rubbing your shoulders, he starts to move his fingertips up and down your back, sending tingles all along your back. He finally wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles into the crook of your neck and plants soft kisses on your skin..
"Better baby?~" He whispers in your ear.
"Yeah, thanks." You slowly close your eyes and Dabi lays you back down with you still in his arms, he pulls you closer to him so that there is no space remaining between the two of you.
He whispers in your ear,
"Anything for my babygirl~"

First Dabi oneshot I've written ever.
Hope you liked it..more to come!
💙💜