💛Shigaraki x reader💛

You've known Shigaraki for most of your life, you've been in the League of Villians from the start, you've always been by his side, you two had a connection that made you inseparable.
One morning you were walking down the hall of the hideout when you hear a noise come from his bathroom, you speak in and see him touching his face.
I feel kinda bad about him and how he's insecure about himself, so you decided that today you were gonna go out and buy him some lotion.
You put on a black hoodie, put some purple colored contacts in so you look a little different because you're kinda known by the public.
You put on some makeup and slipped a beanie on your head to cover up your hair. You walk up to the bar and see Kurogiri cleaning a glass with a cloth and asks in his deep voice, "Going somewhere miss Y/N?" You smile and respond, "indeed I am, I'll be back soon!" You say happily as you go to exit the hideout, "Please be careful Y/n!" He says. "I will!" I shout back as I finally exit the hideout.

Time skip~

Thankfully, no one noticed you.
You finally make it back to the hideout, you slip off your shoes and go look for Shigaraki. You find him in his room sitting on his bed looking at his laptop. I take a step in and say happily,
"I'm back Shigi!"
He perks his head up from his laptop and jumps up from his bed and squeezes the life out of you in a tight hug. "Why'd you leeeeeave?!" He whines. I wiggle out of his arms and put the bags down, "I had a good cause..and plus I wasn't gone that long."
He starts to scratch at his neck and he asks, "So why did you leave?" He asks in a suspicious way. You giggle and pick the bag back up and say, "Well sit down and lemme show you." You gesture to the bed, he plops on the edge of the bed and you sat next to him. You hand him the bag and he slowly looked inside.
His eyes widen and his mouth slightly hands open, "D-did you get this f-for me?" He asks in a shakey voice.
"Yeah, I saw you this morning looking in the mirror and felt bad so I got you some stuff to help your skin." You explain. You see tears start to fill his eyes and you immediately wipe them away, "dont cry Shigi, here..." you reached for a bottle of face lotion and squirted some in your hand and dabbed a little of it with the tips of your fingers. You slowly rub the lotion around his eye area and he flinches a little at first, then he relaxes a bit.
You get another bottle of lotion and rub it on his neck, he clenches his jaw but then eases his tension. Once you were done with that, you ask him, "Doesnt that feel like...refreshing in a way?"
He nods and says, "Yeah, I really like it.." You dig through the bag and pull out a small tube of Chapstick, you open it and reach to put it on Shigaraki's lips, you hold his face with one hand and with the other, you gently put the Chapstick on his dry, cracked lips.

Once you finished, there was an awkward silence.

"Thank you y/n. For doing that for me."
Shigaraki says softly. He leans in for a hug and that's exactly what you give him. You hold his face in your hands and gently peck his lips, he gasps but then kisses you back; the both of you blushing. You pulled away and smiled,

"I love you Shigi."

"I love you too y/n."

I've actually had this idea for a while so I hope you enjoyed it..I finished this at 12:30 am so yea..