the concert

~2nd december 2019~

after we were greeted at the airport by the boys, zion took my bags and we walked to the car, it felt weird seeing them in real life.. Zion opened the front seat for me and then took his seat, I was surprised when zion sat in the drivers seat, as I always imagined nick to be the driver. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, but it soon warmed up, we chatted for the rest of the journey.

When we entered the house it felt so surreal, as me and Leyna already knew where everything was, which was kind of funny. As we looked around, I heard the slight sound of chains and looked up and saw brandon, we rushed over to him and he gave us a welcoming hug, and asked us about our flight and we just made some small talk. The boys told us they had to record some melodies and other stuff (idk music terms lmao) so we took the opportunity to properly look around, and get settled into Zions room, that's where we were both staying, as Zion offered to share with nick for the next few days.

@vienna.t

liked by @zayncradon and 790 others@vienna

@vienna.t this is actually an old photo but rn
wearing sweats coz we just landed in LA
baby :)))
tagged: @leyna_xx

@zayncradon hot as hell
^^ @vienna.t missing you
@random you are gorgeous wtf
@prettymuchfan1 I ship you and z
^^ @zayncradon yeah me z
@leyna_xx my bestie sexc
@zionkuwonu wow (sorry zayn)
^^ @vienna.t you done recording yet?
@theaustinporter I'll see you at the show :))
^^ @vienna.t yes indeedy 💜
                           ... load more comments

we spent the couple hours we had chilling with the boys and playing video games, the concert started at 8pm so we did have some time to get to know eachother. I noticed that edwin and leyna were quite close and always together, which was predictable. I stayed mostly with the other three because I didn't want to be alone with zion in case I got butterflies like I had done on FaceTime.

*time skip to 7*

Me and leyna we're getting ready for the concert, we had to get ready quickly as the boys were taking us to the venue and we had to get there early.

@leyna_xx