Part 3

-Later-

It was almost 12 now,Natsu and Shouto are already here."Sis,we are ready,where are you?"I heared natsu calling me from the entrance."I'm comming"I said as I put the things mom needed in a small bag then went to the entrance where my brothers where waiting me."Let's go"I said opening the door.We went to the main street where we took a taxi to the hospital.

After maybe 30min we where finally in the hospital entrance.We entered and went directly to mom's room.I opened the door to see mom sitting on a chair near the window."Mom!!"Natsu said,running to her and hugging her."Natsu!!How are you now?"Mom asked him hugging him back.

"I am fine mom don't worry about me"Natsu said smilling."What about you,Fuyumi?How have you been?"Mom asked me"I am fine mom"I said putting the things I brought with me in there places."Mom,Shouto is here too"I said looking at the door"Huh?I didn't see him.Where is he?"She asked me.I knew he is out there standing by the door.I walked out of the room to see him"What are you doing here?"I asked him with a bit if anger in my voice.

"Nothing"He answered normally without even looking at me."Then why don't you enter and talk to mom?"I asked."Becouse I don't want to"He said."No you're coming with me."I said holding his right ear and dragging him to the room.I let go of his ears then went to natsu and drag him out of the room with me,closing the door behaind us."Where are we going?"He asked,"To the hospital caffiteria,Let them talk alone"I said smilling at him.

-Shouto's POV-

Fuyumi dragged me here and left with natsu.I don't know what to do now"Shouto!!This is the first time to visit me after what I did"She said hugging me.So she remember what she did and still expect me to hug her back"So you remember what you did"I said pushing her away from me but not hard."I just came because Fuyumi wanted me to,Don't think that I came here to see you" "Shouto,Please forgave me."She said trying to come near me."Don't touch me!"I said almost yelling."Shouto,please,you have to forget about the past."

"Do you know how hard it was for me to see my mother pour boiling water on me just because my left side looks like my father!!"I said."But-" "No buts mom"I interrupted her then walk out of the room and slam the door behind me. I was going out the hospital but I saw Fuyumi running to me" Shouto!!Wait where are you going?!"She asked but I ignored her and left.

-Fuyumi's POV-

Me and Natsu where going back to moms room but we saw Shouto walking out of the hospital. "Shouto!!Wait where are you going?!"I asked running to him but he ignored me and left. I knew I won't get anything from him so I run to mom's room as fast as I can.I quickly opened the door to see mom sitting on her bed crying.

"Mom!!What happened?Why are you crying?"I asked but she didn't answer me. She stood up from her chair"I am fine don't worry,Fuyumi"She said giving me a small smile and went to the bathroom.

After she finished she started asking me and natsu about how are we doing and about natsu's studying and my work.We chatted and chatted and now it was almost 4.I think we have to go back now.

"Mom,it's 4 now I think we have to go"I said standing from the chair I was sitting on then walk to the door to open it"Bye mom!"Natsu said waving to her"Bye!And don't forget to visit me more often"She said waving back"We will"I said walking out the room and closing the door behind me.

We went home and shouto was there sitting in the living room."Shouto,What are you doing?"Natsu asked walking to the living room "Nothing."Shouto said "Open the news channel,maybe there is something interesting"Natsu said sitting next to shouto.Where is dad?I think he felt bored so he went out.

I went upstairs to my room.On my way I saw Natsu's room door opened,I entered to see the mess he did here.I think I am going to clean the hourse since I don't have anything to do anyway.I started cleaning the house,Natsu's room first then Shouto's then mine.

I finished the rooms upstairs so I went to clean the kitchen,the leaving room and the training room downstairs.After sometime I finished cleaning the kitchen and the living room. So I went to the training room.I opened the door to see almost all the room with burning marks on the floor. I sighed then started cleaning.

It was now 7.The training room took to much time to clean.I put the things I used to clean in their places and went to the living room to sit with my brothers.

I entered the living room to see the TV on the news channel,I was surprised to see dad in the TV.

Fighting!!