Draw {Chris Evans}

You're sitting behind a panel at comic con, answering whatever questions are thrown at you and the rest of the cast of Avengers: Endgame. You were starting to get anxious with people looking at you, probably thinking nice things, but all you could think about was the judgement and the hate you received online.

"Y/N?" You heard and you shook your head out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, could you repeat that please?" You smile and everyone laughs, not helping your anxiety.

"I said, who would you consider to be the strongest Avenger?" The woman says, looking at you expectantly. You think for a second before leaning into your microphone.

"Well I think that has to be Wanda Maximoff. We always say she could've killed Thanos in that fight and I think therefore she's the strongest. Or Thor - he's a literal God." You laugh and everyone else laughs with you. 

Multiple other people step up and ask questions and you feel yourself not being able to breathe quite right. You look to your left and see Chris Evans - someone you had worked with for years yet never really bloomed a close relationship. Sure you had hung out together a few times but nothing too friend-ish.

And to your right was Brie Larson - someone you had not gotten along with at all. You didn't really have anything against her but you two had very different personalities and you kind of hated the fact that she couldn't take a joke with the rest of the cast - she pretended she did but you knew she didn't.

You felt your legs start to tingle due to the lack of oxygen and you knew what you had to do. Ever since you became an actress, panicking on stage was never an option so you would draw on your arms or your hands to relieve the stress and anxiety. 

You tried to pull your suit jacket sleeve up discreetly but it was too tight, not allowing any room for drawing. You sighed and started drumming on your leg with your fingers, anything to put your energy into.

Suddenly you felt a pen being pressed into your hand and another, larger, hand grabbing at yours. You look to the source and see that Chris has rolled his sleeve up, given you his pen and moved your hand to draw on his arm. You look up at him and he smiles gently before turning back to the audience.

You turn back as well, drawing random circles and lines on Chris' arm, trying to make them as small as possible and therefore less noticeable. You stop, your anxiety going down, but he keeps his arm there, with his sleeve rolled up just in-case. 

When the panel ends, you all stand, waving at the audience and Chris pulls his sleeve down, hiding your doodles on his arm.

You all walk off and chatter backstage, walking through the reception area to where you guys would split up to do separate interviews. You were talking with Lizzie and Scarlett about who you were going to be partnered with. You didn't really have a say in who you were with - they just paired you up. 

You secretly hoped to be with Mackie - he made everything a lot more interesting and funny - but you knew they were going to pair him with Sebastian, they were the best together.

"I don't know, I get put anywhere." Scarlett says, shrugging as you continue to walk toward the meeting place.

"Same." You and Lizzie say at the same time and you all laugh. You feel a familiar tug at you hand and you turn around, telling the girls to go on when you see Chris' face in-front of you.

"Hey, thanks for that in there." You say, pointing to the large room you were just in.

"No problem, I know how it gets." He smiles and it's then that you realise he was still holding your hand.