Chapter 10: Love And Revalation

It was Saturday while I enjoyed yesterday as best I could all I've planned for today is sit on the couch and watching tv Maxine is coming over since Joey is at Bianca's house. I figured we have quality time me and Maxine it's been a while really I'm exited to say the least. I got up as I got a glass of water from the kitchen there was a knock at the door. I walked over to answer it and it was Maxine "You and your sundresses" I said smiling walking inside "Yeah well it makes me feel free plus jeans it's like 95 degrees outside" she said following me "It's always 95 degrees outside Max" I said sitting down as she took her sandals off crossing her legs "I figured we could watch a movie.." I trailed off as she smiled "Which one?" She asked excitedly "Your favorite the notebook" I said she almost died of excitement "I knew there was a use of this candy I bought on my way here" she said putting a bag on the table we got comfortable as the movie began.

Later that night the movie had ended decided to binge Netflix shows after. I yawned as I looked around it was late "Crap um what do you want to eat we can order out" I asked grabbing my phone "I'm in the pizza kind of mood today" she said stretching as nodded ordering two pizzas "Okay that's done.." I said as she pulled me too the floor and sat across from me "We should tell eachother our biggest secrets" she said as I sighed. "Alright you go first" I said as she agreed we went back and forth I had fun as I sighed "It's your turn again" Max said as I sighed "Well I have a crush on someone.." I said trailing off looking at the floor "Bitch who" she said " Well their a good friend of mine" I said "Bitch tell me who it is I'm no playin where's Waldo" she said as I took a deep breath "I'm in love with-" just then I was interrupted by the door as I got up "Must be the pizza" I said as I opened the door grabbing the two pizzas as I brought them to the kitchen "Let's just eat and fall asleep watching tv it's like 3am we are just lucky the pizza place is 24hours" she spoke as I agreed soon after we finished our food falling asleep on the couch today as truly fun but also very stressful.