Lucy (lucythevaliant)

Liked by susanpevensie and 5324 others

Tagged: susanpevensie highkingofnarnia edmundthenarnianking

lucythevaliant: It all makes sense now... yay, I'm a Hufflepuff!😊

edmundthenarnianking: Hey, how come I'm Slytherin?!😑

susanpevensie: That's true, shouldn't that be Eustace?🤔

highkingofnarnia: But Eustace isn't a King of Narnia, like we are!

highkingofnarnia: You always have to complain about something, don't you Ed?!

edmundthenarnianking: Well, I'm not a Slytherin!

smarteustace: Ugh, more talk of Narnia?! It is simply a figment of your imagination!

kingcaspianx: Can you PLEASE do us all a favour, and shut up Eustace?!😒

kingcaspianx: Love the photo Lucy, does that mean that you're all like the Hogwarts house founders?

lucythevaliant: Thanks Caspian! Yes, me being Helga, Susan being Rowena, Peter being Godric, and Edmund being Salazar!

edmundthenarnianking: I am not a Slytherin!!! 

susanpevensie: Well, have you taken the online tests?

edmundthenarnianking: No...

susanpevensie: Then don't say something you can't prove!!😑

lucythevaliant: Are you guys SERIOUSLY going to argue in the comments? AGAIN?

kingcaspianx: I'm with Lucy on this one...

susanpevensie: They're boys, they won't listen!!

edmundthenarnianking: So, does this mean that we're really witches and wizards?! That's so cool!

highkingofnarnia: *face palms* Oh yes, of course...

kingcaspianx: 😂😂

A/N: Hi again! I decided to update again today, lucky you... if anyone's actually reading this😂😂!!! I've made a plan for the next few chapters... they should be coming soon! I realise that this isn't as funny as I'd like, but nevertheless, I hope you're enjoying it! Comment your favourite Narnian character!! Personally, I think Lucy and Susan are amazing, but all the boys are wonderful, and, of course, Reepicheep too... he's just so cute (but don't say that in front of him!!)

Lots of love

Safi31