Chapter 1

HINATA'S POV

Daichi pushes through the doors out of the gym holding papers. He looks down with a frown on his face. Me, Sugawara, Tsukishima, Kageyama, Asahi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka shiver in anticipation. Daichi runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

"Spit it out already Captain!" Nishinoya yells while jumping to his feet. Daichi lifts his head and smiles. He lifts the paper and begins to read...

"Dear Karasuno Volleyball team, you have been a long way proving that the rumors that have spreaded around of you being the clipped crows shall no longer go on..." Daichi stops reading suddenly and looks at the paper closer.

Kageyama snatches the paper from his hands and begins to mumble words under his breath. His eyes begin to widen as he reads further down.

"What is it?! Fill us in!" I yell trying to pull down Kageyama's arm peeking at the paper.

"But, a new school in Tokyo now known as Karusokii would like to take the title of best volleyball team in all of Asia away. We the board have read through the rules and Karusokii has every right to challenge you to this competition. It will be held at the gym Sanuio in Tokyo two weeks from today. If you do not show, you sacrifice the title..." Kageyama says dully

Everyone breaks out into laughter. Daichi grabs the paper from Kageyama who is also laughing while crouching down. I lean against the pole joining in the laughter. Who do these guys think they are?

Tsukishima breaks through the laughter, "Doesnt anyone else find it weird and unfair that they wait until our former competition ends to compete against us? And where did they find all that courage to think they could take us down? This doesnt sound weird to any of you?"

Everyone suddenly goes silent and Asahi rubs against the back of his head.

"Who is even on there team anyway? Tsukishima has a point." Asahi says as he stands with the rest of us.

Everyone begins to start talking as Daichi start to try and shush them. I tug at Kageyama's sleeve as he stares blanky at the ground with wide eyes.

"Do you have any idea who it could be Kageyama." He blinks and shakes his head out of confusion.

"No. No idea."  He says as he watches everyone else talking. I pump my arms in the air and jump up.

"We may not know these people but we will not loose!" I say with a wide smile on my face. Everyone begins to shout and cheer and Daichi nods his head.

"Lets show them what the Karasuno Crows are capable of!" Nishinoya says pumping his fist in the air as well. Kageyama goes back to his creepy face and sloped back as we all start cheering.

"Well guys, its late so we should all head home. Bright and early for practice tomorrow! We dont know what may be in store for this competition but we arent going to loose!" Daichi says smiling with his finger up.

We all walk back into the gym towards the changing room. I slip off my clothes and pull on the clothes I had before practice. My hair shoots out at all directions. Kageyama walks out first as usual and waits by the door for me.

"Guys, wanna go out to eat before heading home? Sorta like another celebration?"

"Food!" We all yell in unison as we began to pick up our bags heading out of the room. We all walk down the street towards Coach Ukai's store to see if he wants to come. Kageyama walks with at least five feet between him and the rest of the group. I stop and wave at the group notifying them id catch up. Kageyama looks at me and opens his lips a little showing his teeth ans groals at me.