1

≪No one's pov ≫

Y/n slowly nodded her head while walking on the sidewalk slowly. Y/n opened up her lewd sketchbook that had, yaoi and some yuri drawn in it. "Swiggity swooty I'm coming for All Mights booty~!" Y/n let out a perverted laugh. Y/n then realized no one would have the tv day...because both of her parents were working...

And you know what that means? She gets to watch 'My hero academia!' Y/n stopped in her tracks seeing a large truck about to hit a small child! Y/n dropped her manga's that she was holding close to her chest. Without thinking Y/n rushed into the busy streets.

Her body moving on her own, "WATCH OUT!" Screamed the anime lover before pushing the child, so far he hit the sidewalk.

Before Y/n could get out of the way the trunk rammed into her body. Y/n was in a dazed state looking down at her hand, which blood dripped down her head and onto her scratched hand. "Fu-ck...I-I Didn't eve-nn get to d-die, I---in a -c-oolll, w-a-y." Y/n spoke, it felt as if her head was spinning. Y/n's head and upper body finally hit the ground.....Dead.

Time itself suddenly froze, as the kid who was pushed on the pavement stood up. "I-I'm such a klutz!" The child spoke as his hips swayed back in forth while both of his hands were on his chubby cheeks. The child rushed over to the H/c haired women.

"MY HERO!" The child gushed out with a small blush on his face, "I THE GREAT...and cute! God shall grant you...." The child stopped for a moment going into a thinking pose, "W-What will I grant her? How did she even see me? I was invisible to the human eye..?" The child or should I say, god.

Stopped for a moment and snapped his fingers causing Y/n to float in the air blood no longer anywhere on her dead body. "Oh my gosh!" God cried out, he was a god of this dimension, this plain...boring dimension.

"I just killed a person blessed by another god!" Cried the child. God then looked at the girl seeing a glowing pink kiss on her forehead.

"The obsession BLESS? No wonder Y/n had horrible luck with guys! The obsession curse does not work in this dimension! Nothing...really magically happens in this world, nothing at all, even if a person with amazing portal powers from another dimension couldn't travel here, this whole place was like a magic blocker.

Expect for the god of this world. "Oh...poor Y/n must have been reincarnated in the wrong dimension...Well, maybe not...I did hear the kiss, last every reincarnation, meaning Y/n got kissed by cupid!" The godchild spoke gasping, he had visions of what happens/happened to every single person he meets, etc.

"But how is it she can reincarnate every time she dies...Must have been blessed by God of life...SO COOL!" The young god cried out raising his fist in the air. "Her personality does need some work..She's kinda crazy every reincarnation...AND SHE KEEPS REINCARNATING IN THIS WORLD? Oh, devil, I'm so dumb! Why haven't I knew she existed before?" The god pouted before getting a bright idea.

"THAT'S IT! I'll put my own curse on her, which will make her not ABLE to reincarnate into this world....I will also let her keeps her memories...since...I kinda killed her..."

The young god began to praise himself at his smartness before he took the girl's body and pulled her soul out of it, he then kissed the top of her head, "I bless you."

-