5

A/n| Warning! For this entire story! THIS IS YANDERE! If you don't like yandere get out of here. If you don't know what yandere is...Look it up!

≪ No one's pov ≫

Y/n groggily opened her eyes, feeling slightly dizzy. Y/n slightly moved around, a shackle of chains could be heard as she moved. A small groan passed the petite child's lips.

"H-Hello?" Y/n spoke as she blinked her eyes hoping that will clear her blurry vision, It was like some drugged her. As Y/n finally took a large blink her vision began to clear up.

"Ack!-" Y/n almost screamed as a hand was placed on her face, Well, not including the person's thumb. "Shh!" The person nearly yelled as his shaggy white hair covered mostly every part of his face.

"Y-You're really pretty..." His young yet still raspy voice spoke, as he only slightly scratched his neck with one fingernail. "I'm going to uhm...uncover your mouth now- I-If you scream I'll turn you into ash!"

Y/n slowly nodded before the boy hesitantly took his hand off of the girl's mouth. Y/n took a deep breath. Her e/c eyes quickly took small peaks at the boy, he seemed around 10 or 11, which would make him..3 to 4 years older than her.

Tenko traced the girl's soft face and her soft neck. "So smooth..." Tenko muttered as he quickly scooted away from the chained girl.

()

Katsuki and Izuku were carelessly swinging on the swing set, waiting, and hoping for a certain girl to show up. "Were just wasting our time! Agh! To even think she would show up!" Bakugou let out a small scowl as he jumped off of the swing, before turning towards a crying Izuku.

"Why are you crying! Stupid Deku, I told you not to give your hopes up!" Katsuki said nothing more, before looking down at the ground, kicking around some rocks.

Izuku let out a small sniffle as he wipes away his tears with his sleeve, quickly getting off the swing following after an angry-looking Katsuki.

Tears suddenly started to flow out of Katsuki's eyes as he started bawling out crying. Izuku wasn't the only one hoping the girl would show up, Katsuki was as well.

"K-Kacchan-" Izuku didn't know what to do, so he joined in with the crying. "S-Stupid D-Deku, S-Stop crying!" Katsuki cried out, as tears continued to fall from his face.

"K-K-Kacchan!!" Izuku cried as he held onto the other boy, both of them embracing each other crying.

()

Y/n let out a small scowl as she looked around in the darkroom, the only thing somewhat visible was a camera in the middle of the room, looking straight at Y/n.

'This, doesn't make any sense, why would One for All show any interest in me, let alone kidnap me?'

But, at least she met one of her favorite villains, Shirgarki! Well, a young Shirgarki...Y/n's stomach suddenly let out a large grumble of hunger.

'These bitches better feed me, I'm hungry as fuck!'

The iron door suddenly slid open, revealing All For One, Y/n never knew this villains name, only his last name which was Shigaraki. Y/n lifted her gaze towards the rather intimidating villain.

Y/n gave a small scowl before speaking, "Let me go! I didn't even do anything for you to kidnap me!" Y/n growled out. All for one gave the small child a swift glare before speaking.

"Don't play dumb, child. You saw me kill a woman and take her quirk, I can't let you go flapping your mouth to some heroes."

Y/n just stared at All for one, with rage and confusion....when did she-

[FLASH BACK]

As the small H/c-d girl was walking along the side walk, mumbling to herself, she didn't realize what was going on across the block from her.

All for one was covering a female's mouth, as he touched her arm, stealing her quirk. All for one concentrated on the females quirk which was blood bending.

The womans eyes started to spew blood. The womans mouth was covered in blood as some leaked out. She fell to the floor...limp.

All for one's eyes widen, realizing there was a child across the block, who was swaying side to side. He quickly took action as he teleported behind her, covering the childs mouth, as sleeping gas came out of his hand that was blocking the childs mouth.

Her breaths started to get slower and much calmer as the child was now asleep.

[Flash back end]

Y/n snorted, as she struggled against the chains, "If I saw a murder, I sure as hell would remember it." Y/n spoke out, as she laughed. All for one was quite surprised at the small child's reaction, shouldn't she be scared? Afraid? Crying?

The two of them just awkwardly stared at each other for a good 6 minutes.

"So– You....Didn't see me kill someone?" All for one asked confused.

"Uhm– No?" Y/n blankly spoke as she looked at the iron door...

"Uhhhhh, You got any food–? I'm kinda starving over here."