Goodbye and hello!?!?

'AGH! my head!' The young boy that goes by the name Harry Potter thought as he found himself laying in a puddle of blood in his backyard."What the hell happened...?" He mumbled to himself as the thoughts of last night came back.

{Flashback time!}

Harry's POV.

I was just sitting outside after dinner when my uncle Vernon came crashing outside obviously drunk, he kept yelling things at me like:

"MISTAKE" or "FAT" or "ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE"

but he had said those words to harry so much they seemed normal so he ignored his uncle turns out that was a really bad idea his uncle hit one of his many beer bottles over Harry's head and slowly walking towards harry who was starting to blackout the last thing he remembers seeing was his uncle climbing on top of him and saying "we are going to have much fun tonight." and then harry blacked out but not before he felt a sharp pain in his lower back and he realized exactly what was happening...

his uncle was doing the worst thing he could do to harry right now and Harry couldn't do anything to stop him, his parents had died when Harry was only one and that's where he had gotten his lightning bolt-shaped scar but Harry thought that was a load of rubbish.

Harry knew he was special the day he could understand what the families house pet snake Lightning was telling him, the first time he heard the snake he was shocked.

{even farther flashback time!}

I was just going downstairs to do one of my many chores and that was feeding the snake, the snake they had was poisonous but the Dursleys didn't know that so they would always poke and annoy the snake but Harry knew better so he just tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't, so he thought  'they're going to get it in the arse one day' then he walked upstairs to do the rest of the chores. harry had always had this weird connection with snakes but he just thought it was because they were his favourite animal but he learnt the shocking truth that night.

I had finally gone downstairs to feed the snake because the Dursleys kept throwing chores my way every time I was about to go downstairs and I knew there was a reason, when I got downstairs I was shocked the cage was open and I could hear the snake hissing underneath the table beside me so I bent down and whispered something but it wasn't in English I didn't know at the time but then again I was 9.

¨Helllooo?¨ the snake looked shocked for some reason but slowly spoke back... ¨Yesssss?¨ this time Harry was the one that was shocked he had just spoken to a snake and it spoke back...

¨uhm well would you mind coming back into your cage?¨ harry said scared but also confident?

¨noooo it's too cramped in there, and I want to be free.....¨ the snake hissed to harry who just sighed and said... ¨how about we escape together that way you won't get hurt...¨ harry said to the now contemplating snake. ¨fineee but when do we leave?¨ the snake asked now curious... ¨on Friday.¨the snake then crawled onto Harry's arm while harry slowly put the snake in its cage and fed it.

{end of flashback.}

I sat up and rubbed my lower back and my head with my hands but it didn't do any good so I decided I was leaving, I mean I was leaving the second I realized what my pig of an uncle was doing but now I AM leaving even if it means killing them I just can't deal with it anymore so I packed my bags and lightnings things and left late at night I didn't know where I was going but then again I did and I found myself sitting on a weird bus going to a place I knew but I didn't know that I knew if that makes sense. when we arrived my legs just started moving they moved up the walkway until I was at someone's door I knocked not knowing what else to do then a strange man appeared and he looked shocked.

¨im sorry I just ran away and I didn't know where to go but my brain kept telling me to come here so I did, I'm really sorry to bother you I just couldn't deal with the abuse anymore!¨ I said starting to cry I didn't know why but I told him everything I swore to myself that I would keep secret but I felt safe. I looked up as I started to calm down an realizing the man was in all black skin-tight leggings with a long sleeve shirt and a cape? he also had mid-length black hair with black eyes that were kind of pretty and they calmed me immediately, then I realized he was staring at the snake who was resting around my neck while slightly going down my arm, he then looked up to me immediately 

 I looked up as I started to calm down an realizing the man was in all black skin-tight leggings with a long sleeve shirt and a cape? he also had mid-length black hair with black eyes that were kind of pretty and they calmed me immediately, then I...

¨yes hello harry potter¨ I was shocked how did this strange man who was addicted to black know my name suddenly my scar started burning as I suddenly got a memory but it wasn't mine at least I don't think it was

{the memorie}

¨severus snape¨ a weird man said and as quickly as it happened it stopped and the person who I assumed was Severus snape was looking at me with a worried expression fighting itself onto his face but when I shot back up clasping my hands onto my scar he understood what was happening and put me on the couch while he got a cold cloth. ¨U-um I don't really know your name could you tell me???¨ I asked wary that he already knew I knew. ¨I am Severus shape, I was your mothers best friend.¨ he said still tending to my bleeding scar while I just stared at him in shock. "Y-you knew my mom?!?" I asked him in shock 'does that mean he knew she died...' I thought while staring at him, he was now making food? "Yes, I was her childhood best friend before she....." he said trailing off and I knew he didn't want to say she died. "Died?" I asked "yeah...died," he said looking down and I realized he was trying not to cry. "Well um, this is lightening!" I said trying to change the subject. "He's very pretty," Severus said looking at the snake who was now sleeping around my neck. "He's also very poisonous you should be careful..." he said looking a little worried when the snake yawned showing his fangs. " he won't bite me!" I said quickly. "How can you be so sure though??" He asked curiously. " he.... he told me himself he said " as long as you or someone else doesn't hurt me I will not bite"..." I said looking at his now shocked face. " you can understand him?!?" was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

To be continued.

This is my first like an actual story...I have made a bnha dekuverse story but it's not that good.

Anyways thank you for reading this cringy and crappy story!

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy!

Bye-bye!!!
♡♡

(1225 words)