5

renjun woke up to someone pinching his cheeks softly. what? as he opened his eyes, he soon found out who it was.

he saw the cute, tanned boy beside him smiling lovely while pinching his cheeks. "are they soft?" renjun teased hyuck. "yes. very, soft." renjun smiles at him. he's cute. on the other hand, hyuck found renjuns semi-crooked teeth both unique and cute.

renjun then sat up and started pinching donghyucks cheeks too. this sounds like a magical dream no one wants to wake up from. it's like having a date with your crush, except this was different. donghyuck was the first person to make renjun smile like that for the past weeks.

it was a beautiful sight seeing the two of them playing with each other. "oh guys look. the new kid and emo kid are pinching each other's cheeks!"

renjun got brought back to reality and immediately stopped. emo kid? he sighs and just goes back to lying on the table. hyuck felt sad seeing renjun like that. "junnie, dont be sad..." hyuck brushed through his hair.

donghyuck felt helpless, he wanted them to be kinder with their choice of words but they seem stubborn and not the type to listen. i don't want jun to be affected by them.. is this why he's so cold?

donghyuck soon dazed off into his thoughts. while renjun, quietly sobbed. he was hurt by the words of his classmates. he felt unwanted, like the world would've been better off without him. but he fought the thoughts back and just told himself to suck it up. renjun ah. stop being such a crybaby. if you're a loser then you're a loser. that's how they see you know anyways.