Intro (Again)

A/n

Soooooooooo there are fucking dogs barking the hell out while I'm tryna record some shit. I figured I might as well write out some intro for this new story until they decide to shut the fuck up.

PLEASE NOTE!!!

This story may or may not be a continuation of my previous story. (Billie eilish x male reader (producer))
That is all up to you to decide.

However I advise you to please read the first book, as everything I write here, is based on that.

Soooooooo without any further details, I hope you guys enjoy what little I wrote so far. You miiiight not like the intro, but things get better.

They always do.

It's been a year or so and a looooot of things have changed. Let me walk you through what happened since then.

Flashback

Billie: Hey Y/n, could you come here for a moment?

I was staying at Billie's place for the day. She called me from her bedroom.

I walked into her room and saw her sitting down, crossed legs, on her bed. She pats the space next to her, gesturing me to take a seat next to her.

I sat down and she held me hands. The feeling I fell in love with, a firm grasp with soft hands. I look into her eyes, tinted red from her room lights.

Y/n: What's wrong?

She sighs.

Billie: I-I think we should take a break.

I look down, trying to wrapped my Billie-obsessed mind around what she has just said.

Y/n: Oh... You're serious, aren't you?

Billie: I don't want us to break up b-

Y/n: But you ironically want us to take a break?

I emphasized the word "break" with a shudder.

She sighs again.

Billie: I just can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

She gently grabs my chin and lifts it up to her face. I stare at her eyes, then move my eyes away.

Billie: I really still love you. It's just that I need some time to myself, is that okay?

Y/n: You're super gentle about this. What will happen to me... to us, in the time being?

Billie: We can still visit each other, you know? Hang out and shit. We can still be friends.

Y/n: I see...

End Flashback

That little "break" of hers went from days, to weeks, to months and eventually to a year.

I still hung out with her, Ryan and Finn like the good old days. Although I've been spending a lot less time with her and more with Finneas, since we both produce music.

I never go into her room anymore, I never try and flirt back when she does. I still care for her but i just can't stand looking at her.

I do try my best, when we do speak, to keep the conversation going, but she always notices that something is up.

She says things like, "You're still not over it?" followed by, "It's okay, I still love you."

I need to move on fully, but I can give all of my attention to that once I'm done with this song that I'm producing with Finneas.

He just recently moved his studio to a different location, one of the reasons being that he couldn't stand to see me failing to hide my feelings for Billie.

So now I'm in the studio with Finneas, Ryan, and a new friend of ours, but Billie's long time friend, Jessica.

The studio is brightly lit with a couple of couches, a TV, a mini fridge and of course the actual studio equipment.

Jessica and Ryan are both sitting on their phones, chatting away. While Finneas and myself are sitting in chairs next to a laptop, figuring out how to end our next song together.

A/n

A very small intro, just introduces new characters, new plot (in the next chapter) and hopefully some new (yet old *HINT*) emotions.