17.

Aiden

{⚠️}

As I squeezed her ass slightly she began to kiss my neck. I carried her into the cottage, throwing her on the bed. She got on the top of me kissing me passionately. I felt my dick growing harder and harder every time she moved her hips back and forth. From my lips she wandered down my stomach, when she arrived my dick. She noticed the bulge I had and smiled provocative. Quickly she went up and kissed me while grabbing my member trough my swimming trunks.
„Oh fuck" I groaned when I felt the heat rushing trough my body. I started to get wild. I turned us around so that I was on the top of her. I kissed her neck leaving hickeys all over it. Slowly I kissed her chest unclipping her bikini with the other hand. When I threw the bikini onto the floor I saw her hard nipples which I immediately took into my mouth and started to suck them. With the other hand I massaged the other tit. I heard her moaning which made me even more horny. From her tits I kissed down her body even closer to her. I took off her panties and looked up to her again. She closed her eyes throwing her head in her neck. We stood up and she pulled off my swimming trunks to my ankles. She got on her knees looking at my hard dick and smiling at me. She started to jerking off my dick slowly and with every moan which left my throat she gets faster and faster.
„Fuck—Ariana yeah" I moaned as she took my length into her mouth. With her tongue she licked my tip and played with it. She immediately stood up again kissing me as I grabbed her ass. I pushed her onto the bed, and kissed down her body. When I arrived her pussy, I started to lick her slightly.
„Ohh fuck yes!" she moaned loud. Just before she would've came, I pressed my lips on hers. Without thinking about stopping the whole thing I pushed my dick slowly into her pussy. Her moans were like music to my ears. I began to move my waist faster and faster, hitting her G-spot harder and harder.
„Fuck I'm gonna-ohh." Before she could finish her sentence, I pressed my lips on hers. I immediately felt her moans while I was kissing her. Her body shook because of her orgasm.
„Fuck I'm gonna finish." I moaned, pulling out my dick and placing it on the tip of her tongue.
„Come for me baby" she begged as I felt my sperm loaded not only into her mouth. Her face was full of it. I breathed out laying next to her. She got on the top of me again and started to ride my dick badly. She dug her nails hard into my back which made me feel crazy.
„Oh fuck!!! I'm gonna come anto-ther time. Aiden I'm gonna c-u-um" she moaned because of the thrusts I gave her. She moaned out loud as I came at the same time again.

-

The sunlight was shining trough the curtains, hitting my eyes what woke me up. Feeling her body next to me made me smile widely. I turned around looking in at her. Without any doubt, I didn't regret anything I did yesterday. And still she looks gorgeous with her messy hair. I covered her with the blanket pulling her closer to me. I stroke over her cheek with my finger. Slowly she opened her eyes which met mine.
The smile on her lips made me grin too as I placed a soft kiss on them.
„Good morning my love" she whispered, she puts her hand on my cheek pulling me again down to her. She kissed me as softly as I kissed her.
„Good morning baby."
„How do you slept?" she asked as she sat up.
„Perfect and you?" I asked with my raspy morning voice.
„Hmm—what should I say? I slept perfect too."

She pecked me a kiss when she stood up putting on her robe.
„Ariana I didn't ask you. Are you on pill?"
She looked concerned. But then she smiled making me breath out.
„Of course I am. Don't worry." she teased.
„I'm gonna drink a coffee. You want one too?" I nodded and she walked out the room with a smile on her face. I placed my hand underneath my head and looked up. I didn't feel different. I'm the same Aiden as I was before. That was my first time. With my dream girl. I was so fucking in love. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed.

Ariana

I took a sip of my coffee, scrolling trough comments under Aidens Instagram post with me. I closed my eyes remembering me on the night we had. I didn't want to compare Aiden with my ex's. But that wasn't just sex. I felt his love towards me and that's why I wasn't excited. None of us was. I enjoyed his touch and everything he did. Actually he did everything perfect. I mean I can't describe what ‚perfect' means because everyone has another taste. But he gratified me yesterday like. Okay I have to think about something different. To be honest, my you know hurt. I can't walk so much. But damn I would do it every time again. Suddenly I felt warm hands around my waist. Immediately I forgot the pain and turned around.
„Do you want a sip?" I asked drinking my coffee. He shook his head placing his hand on my cheek.
„I love you."
I smiled and placed my coffee onto the desk.
„I love you too" I replied as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Words weren't enough to describe the feeling he gave me with his kissed and his touches.
„Let's just relax today" he suggested. Yeah I mean and if you don't want to ‚relax' I would because I can't go. You fucked me, my pussy and my life to the death. Thank you Aiden. A smile made its way on my lips thinking about these sentences in my head.
„What are you thinking about?" he asked curios.
„Just about us."

We went into the living room turning on the TV. I was massaging his head during he was sleeping. I watched also some Netflix shows when I got a message from Courtney.

iMessage

I just was about to text Courtney when my mum called

„Hello mum?" I answered the call.
„Ariana? Why didn't you tell your own mother about your new boyfriend?" she teased.
„I just wanted to wait a little bit you know."
„I know Aidens mother Ariana she told me about everything. If you have time come over tomorrow with him." she suggested.
„Would love it. See you mum."
„Love you honey."
„Love you too."

I hung up breathing out. Everybody knows about us. So we're official a couple again and I was so fucking happy about it.

Today nothing special happened except the Netflix show I've watched. I had pain and was sleeping with Aiden the whole day on the couch.

-

[A/N :) Yeah so uhm— I really want to apologize for what I wrote:)....YEAH HAVE FUN :}🍷]