Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

I went to Miss Asami's house the next morning, I walked up behind her while she was sitting. "(y/n) sweetheart, it's not polite to sneak up on people." Miss Asami said from behind me, "S...Scary!" I said, "Yes I can be very scary if I want to be." She said, "Now what did you want?" She asked, "Teach me!" I said, "I already told you no. Now go home." She said, "NO!" I said, "What do you mean no! Does your mother know that you want to be a demon slayer?!" She asked, "N...No." I said softly, "Tell you what answer my next question in a single word and if I like your answer then I will teach you all that I know." She said I nodded, "Why do you want to be a demon slayer?" She asked, "Mama." I said, "M...Mama? Oh, I see, you want to protect her not only from other demons but from demon slayers. Is that correct?" She asked I nodded, "If you become my student then you will not be allowed to marry Aoi. For if I take you in as my student I shall consider you my child. Do you accept this?" She asked I didn't answer, "You can speak sweetie." She said with a slight laugh, "Yes!" I said happily, "Very well, I want you to take me to your mother." She said, "I want her to know what you've done here today." She said.

"MAMA!" I shouted happily as I ran throughout our house, "(y/n) sweetheart it is the middle of the day, Mama needs her rest." Mama said, "Tamayo." Miss Asami said, "LADY TAMAYO!" Yushiro shouted as he stood in front of Mama, "I'm not here to fight I'm here to tell you what your son has done." Miss Asami said. "Whatever (y/n) did I will make up for it." Mama said, "No, he has asked me to teach him. He wants to become a demon slayer." Miss Asami said making Mama laugh, "I already knew that. He has a bad habit of talking in his seep and most nights he dreams of slaying Kibutsuji himself and saving me." Mama said, "I take it you're fine with me training him then?" Miss Asami asked, "Yes I am so long as you agree not to teach him anything that could hurt him or anyone else just yet." Mama said, "Don't worry I didn't plan on it." Miss Asami said as we left.

Asami POV

"Ok (y/n) as your teacher I would like you to either call me mother or Asami." I said, "Asami." (y/n) said innocently, "Verry good, now I have a little gift for you." I said as I handed him a wooden box, he tore it open happily revealing a wooden sword.

" I said as I handed him a wooden box, he tore it open happily revealing a wooden sword

"This will be your training sword until you are ready for a real blade." I said, "Now before we begin your training I must tell you this. Before I retired I was the strongest of the nine Hashira the strongest demon slayer of them all." I said earning an excited look from the young boy, "Very well since you still want me to teach you I want you to try to hit me." I said he nodded and pulled out a vile of his mother's blood. "You are not allowed to use your mother's demon blood art." I said from behind him as I held up all twenty viles of his mother's blood he had on him.

Tamayo POV

"Welcome home sweetheart." I said as (y/n) walked into the house dragging a wooden sword behind him suddenly he collapsed face-first into the wooden floor, "Owie." He said, "Was your first day of training that rough?" I asked as I picked him up, "Yeah." He said as he buried his face into my chest, "Asami mean." He said, "Let me guess she's very strict." I said, "Yeah." He said, "Well what if I told you that I made your favorite food for dinner. Would that make you feel better?" I said, "Yeah!" He said happily as I carried him away.