Chapter 10

Hey Guyz!!!
I'm back
Happy reading😃😄
As I promised see

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ishan's POV

It's so comfortable and soft it's creating a warmth around me it's giving me somekind of sensation on my body... what?? Sensation?? Ishana you have gone mad... I snuggled more into it a smiled appeared on my face it's so good i feel some feather like touch on my forhead yet it's cold but i don't have that much energy to see anything........ so i just glued to it more......

Next time, I wake up with droopy eyes everything is blured around me i blinked thrice to get a good view of my background it's a hotel room and i'm sleeping on bed Hn!! How did i came here as much as i remmenbered i sleeped in car only then??? Then reality hits me hard That Pesky Monkey!! He dared to touch me again!! The guts of that man can't he understand that i don't like his presence..... I sit on my bed leaning to the bedrest i winced God!! This Headache!!

He will never changed today also he's enjoying the touches of that girl i know she's the one who's passing him those seductive moves Chipkali!!(lizard!) but can't he ignore it......  Idiot!! But no with whom am i kidding why he'll ignore it he always loves this type of chicks who give him what he wants Bloody Pervert!

And top of that he dared to question me Huh! What he thinks of himself that he can do anything what he want No way!! He take the advantage of my sleep Seriously!! He lifted me in his arms Ugh!!!! Why can't he wake me up?? I want to break his arms but i can't and i have to stay from him he became more hot his manly figured those dimples smile those dark brown eye Ugh!!! Stop it Ishana Stop your Pervy thoughts

My thoughts break in mid with a notification sound i checked my phone it's Abhi's message

Hey! If you are awake then come towards the garden area of this hotel soon okay!!

I have to face them god!! What they are thinking about me?? This is all coz of that Jerk! Akshu and abhi will tease me to the hell!! Calm down Ishu Calm down!! Be strong Yes!!!

I went to washroom for freshen up i changed myself in a comfy sleevless long kurta with floral print which is come upto my toes with a front cut and white plazzo pant i used only kajal and lip gloss and left my hair open after satisfying with my look i left the room after locking it.....