Please to Meet You.

Inside a well-lit meeting room, there was a short steeled table with four black chairs and a huge monitor in front and there was an overhead projector that was hanging on the ceiling. The TV was on, flashing a photograph of a man and some details about him.

                                 Detective Min Yoongi                                  Detective Kim Seokjin

"Good morning Sergeant Bang Shi Hyuk." Two handsome men emerged inside the room. Both were smiling and the excitement was clearly visible in their eyes. They gave the elder man a salute.

"Woah~ if you really didn't work as a detective, you two could pass as models." A middle-aged man teased. "Sergeant, don't be like that. I might actually believe you." Jin said in a teasing manner as they took their respective seats. "So, let's start with our agenda for today." Mr. Bang turned and approached the monitor.

"Do you know this man right here?" He pointed at the picture. The man in the picture has an intimidating stare and a murderous aura surrounding him. Despite that, the man has an alluring beauty that could make any person bewitched just by looking at his doe eyes. What more if you see him in person?

"Look at that stare! The saying if looks could kill is very fitting for him." A broad-shouldered guy asked as he was laughing. His laugh was identical to a person wiping a windshield. "Is the photographer still alive?" A tear escaped from his eye as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Jin stop that! But fair point, he really looks murderously handsome." Even the commander laughed alongside with him.

While the pale-skinned guy remained silent until he got their attention. "Yes, Sergeant I know that person." The short guy said as he stared at the picture with pure hatred in his eyes. "His family is one of the biggest mafias in the country right now. They killed a lot of people and enslaved others." He bit his lower lip as soon as he finished. His family is also the reason why my family perished. I must make him repay everything that his family did. He thought but never said it out loud. His face void of any emotion. "His name is Jeon Jungkook aka JK." The air suddenly turned colder.

Breaking the awkward silence, Jin suddenly changed the subject. "Honestly, I thought we were here for a reward as we closed the last case successfully." He was eyeing the commander as he stroke his lower plump lip with his pointing finger. Playful Jin was gone.

"After this case, you'll get the most deserving reward. Don't worry." Mr. Bang was sweating as he remembered that he promised the same thing again. The two ended up in the hospital after the culprit was captured. "This time all you need to do is get inside his haven and gather evidence. No need to pull out stunts like last time." All could Jin and Yoongi do was to nod. A plan slowly brewing inside Yoongi's head. He was smirking as he got an idea of how to infiltrate the place.