Prologue

A girl sitting front of mirror staring herself in happiness , and why wouldn't be happy after all today is the day of her wedding with her love.
A beautiful golden colour lehenga with heavy dupatta adorned by her complementing her natural glow.

Long hairs tied in a bun , eyes filled with eyeliner , lips painted in red colour.

She couldn't believe how could she be this lucky , for her life was always like fairytales. A perfect boyfriend whom she knew from childhood and her in-laws actually they are the second parents of her.

Her thoughts of chain broke when she heared the sound of creak opening of door. And what she saw make her eyes go wide!!

Only one thought roaming in her mind " What the hell is he doing here?"

She abruptly stood and turn in his direction who was busy in ogling at her like she is the piece of some meat.

He wanted to see her first in wedding dress. Why not , she is the center of his life. When he found her alone in the room he silently enter and close the door behind. And then his gaze fell on her , he forgot to breath , She looks like an angel in golden.. so unreal.

So fucking beautiful !

This one thought stab his heart with million knives. His jaw and fist clench tightly , almost turning white.

His eyes were red in anger.

How dare you try to enter in my room???

Her furious voice broke his thoughts and made him look ahead where she stood in anger.!

Why couldn't she love him??? he thought to himself.

Can't i come to see my jaan ..?? He said with tauntingly!

this rose her anger....
how can he be this shameless? it's beyond her reasoning.

" I am no one to you , understood , no one... Did you see yourself in mirror...?? her eyes blazing fire.
" No one can love a bloody monster "
her each word drip in venom.

These word he listened his whole life, but they couldn't able to effect him and why would be they.... in reality he is monster.. a killer.. he didn't give a shit to anyone.

He take a step toward her , staring in her eyes she stood there determine...
When he continued toward her with piercing gaze , her facade of bravery falter. Sheer of fear swimming in her hazel eyes.

He smirked seeing her scared face and stood in front of her very close , before she could take a step back , he grabbed her by her waist , she collided with his hard chest , breath hitched at sudden proximity.

MOVE.!
let me go... she screamed in fear and desperation. She kept thrashing in his built arms but unable to make herself free.

" Why , what happened to your bravery ?"

He taunt whisper in her ear.

Tears formed in her eyes , she stare at him disbelief , struggling !

" Stay away , don't touch me with your filthy hands " her desperate voice ring in the room.

It only work as oil to fire. He tighten his grip on her slim waist and one hand travel in her hair.

He grab them to make her look in his eyes.... " only i can touch you , jaan, No one i said no one was born on earth who can touch Meer Shah's possession . "

His hold become painfully tighten on her waist and hairs.!!

" I am not yours "she mumbled in his grip.

Meer left her hairs and very slowly gazing in her eyes his fingers brush her lower red lip. Aashiya stilled.... when she saw his lust filled stare at her lips , she paled . no he can't do anything... how can he ? I am going to be his brother's w.. Aaah a shriek left her mouth when he suddenly bite her neck.!

What are you doing??? plz stay away.. leave me... you have no right.. " aashiya could not believe her eyes.... he is biting and sucking on her neck... she cried in pain when he again bite on her throat with much force ,blood start oozing . she felt it , to her dismay... he stop and look up in her teary pleading eyes.

He comes in his senses , this is the reality , he haven't any right on her.

He thought and take a step backward.

Remember that , next time I'll touch you with all my rights... "

or tab tum bhi muje rok nhi paogi!!

He stated... with so much intensity....!!
His words pointing to something ,
she was unable to understand...

**********************"******"*****"

This is the prologue of dark love ,

share your views on this.

Guys , leave vote , comments and share with your frnds.

_bunny