Four

"That was absolutely delicious, George." Penelope smiled brightly up at Milla's husband. The woman's flirty demeanor made jealousy bubble up in her stomach.

"Thank you." George smiled back at the compliment. They had moved to the living room now. A beer in the men's hands while Milla had a large glass of Chardonnay. Penelope claimed not to want any liquor so she settled with a glass of pink lemonade.

Once again Derek sat on her side, his thigh pressed against hers, while Penelope and George sat further down the large couch. Milla noticed the way Penelope wrapped herself in George's embrace, his arm laid on the back of the couch while she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You do know they're going to fuck soon, right?" The deep whisper shook her from her staring. His nose brushed her chin before he pulled back and smirked down at her as she finally turned to face him.

"I'm well aware." Milla could hardly get the sentence out before her eyes were flickering back over to the pair who seemed to be wrapped in their own conversation.

"Then why do you look ready to jump across the couch at simple cuddling?" The deep chuckle was mocking in her ears and she pulled her head away from the man.

"You know, you really know how to charm a woman." Instead of acknowledging his accurate observation, she went on the defense.

"I don't need to charm you, sweetheart." Before she could attack him again, he leaned down to run his lips across her chin. The sensation caused flood gates to open in her panties and she took in a sharp breathe as he continued down her neck. "I bet if I stuck my hand in your panties, you'd be soaked for me."

His tone was husky and she cursed him for being right yet again. Milla wasn't sure if she'd ever been this wet, but something about Derek set her body on fire despite her mind's protesting.

"Let's hope you're not a betting man." The lie easily slipped past her lips.

"I'll gladly accept defeat. Shall we find out?" A warm hand ran up her thigh before stopping just as his fingertips made it under her skirt. Milla's chest rose rapidly and she knew he had to have heard her heart beating wildly in her chest.

Pulling his head back up, his eyes shined in triumph. They both knew he didn't need to feel her to know she was already wet for him.

"Alright. I guess now would be the time where we establish rules?" Thankfully George's voice broke their stare. Milla subtly crossed her legs which soothed the ache in the junction of her thighs and pushed Derek's hand from her body.

"A very important discussion." Penelope happily chirped as she sat up on the couch.

"So I guess it should be known that Milla and I have never done anything like this before. We've been married for ten years and want to spice up our relationship." George turned his body to face them, his body hanging off the edge of the couch.

"Is that code for he doesn't make you cum anymore?" Derek whispered in her ear before throwing his arm across the couch behind her. The new position caused his chest to brush against her back with each breathe. Instead of responding, she softly elbowed him and returned to listening to George.

"Milla has reasoned that our...session should only be 25 minutes." George announced nervously and Penelope furrowed her eyebrows.

"Only 25 minutes? That's not nearly long enough."

"If I can finish him off in 10, I think you can manage with 25." Milla chirped stiffly before she could stop herself. Penelope surprised her by sending a smirk her way.

"Touché."

"I think we shouldn't be so stiff with our time. Why not enjoy the entire night with one another?" Derek spoke up from behind her.

"Milla?" George directed the question at her again. A nagging resistance remained in her head at the idea of allowing the event to span hours.

"Come on, Milla. Don't be a party pooper." Derek teased as he subtly squeezed her side and pulled himself against her back. The heat of his body against hers caused the throbbing to return with a vengeance.

"Yeah, Milla. Enjoy your night, birthday girl. Let loose and be free while we still can." Penelope cheered as she shot an earnest smile at the woman.

"Alright. Okay, whatever." She grumbled despite a part of her subconscious cheering at the thought of spending the entire night with Derek.

"Any turn offs of no goes?" Penelope poses to the group. Milla almost chuckled as she imagined the 40 page sheet of George's no goes.

"No hitting. No anal. No spitting." Milla quickly shot out her turn offs. A deep chuckle vibrated against her back, it's tone a promise to change her mind.

"George?" Penelope turned to the man.

"Um, I'm not sure. Milla, what don't I like?" He turned to her expectantly and Milla had to stop herself from scoffing. What he actually did like would be easier to list.

"You don't like giving or getting head, you don't like to choke, you don't like getting rode, you don't like doggy, you don't like hair pulling, you don't like bondage, you don't like dirty talk-"

"Jesus Christ." Derek interrupted her list. George nervously chuckled at the disapproval of the more dominant man. "How the fuck do you get off?"

"I just like simple sex. I find Milla beyond satisfying without the extras." George's eyes darkened as he took in her frame. His gaze lingered on the unbuttoned top before tracing her waist to her shapely hips that were hugged in black fabric.

"Wait, wait, wait let me get this straight. You kiss her, fuck her missionary, and actually get off without any other stimulation?" Penelope stared at George in disbelief.

"No wonder you need me." Derek's whispered went unheard by the others but stirred shame deep in her belly. George truly was a good husband, friend, and surgeon but he was a shit lover.

"Alright guys, lets not gang up on him." Milla jumped in to defend the man the best she could.

"You're a better woman than me." Penelope shook her head. Milla had to bite her tongue to keep the sharp remark at bay and instead settled on balling her fists.

"So when can we start?" Derek broke the silence.

"Tomorrow night?" George answered despite his eyes lingering on Milla for approval.

"Why wait? We could start tonight." Milla didn't miss the subtle message on his tone. He was speaking directly about she and him.

"Milla?" George once more questioned her for acceptance. Derek ran his hand down her waist before his hand curved over her hip and gave it a slightly squeeze. Once again her body heated up ready to allow him to please her any way he wanted.

"N-no. My birthday's not until tomorrow." She stuttered out over her raging hormones.

"Then I'll have you start the glorious day with an earth shattering orgasm."
———