New bonds

Art not mine

Masky's POV.

Its been a little day since wee arrived here. We told the creepypastas about us and got some rooms each.

Also this mansion huge! Its atleast better than that old wooden shack we used to live and sleep in.

I actully(dont judge meh spellin) got some good pals like Lulu and Sally and this weird guy named Homicidal Liu. I then found out he was snow whites brorther.

Oh in the name of zalgo why is half of this house insane? Oh boi....

Wait....now that im thinking about it. Slender lied about that veccation dang it..
I could really use a break from working atleast a day or five.

But ofcourse life aint that way and you dont really get what you alleayes want. What a shame i thought.

Yesterday i had heard my friends say who they get along with all of us said Sally offcourse.

Hoodie said he had talked to Eyeless Jack and Lost Silver.

Kate gets along with the girl creepypastas like Clock Work and Jane. She said that Eyeless Jack sent angry looks to her at times.

Toby you know gets in alot off trouble so only kagekea likes him.

End of Masky's POV.

Slender man's POV.

It has now been 1 day were my proxies had meet my orther team. To be honest i expected them to take it bad.. but guess not.

I was walking in my mansion when i suddandly i find my proxy Kate on the couch without her mask on and looking a bit down.

Slender man: Is there something wrong Kate?

Kate: Huh?! Ohh uhh no not really. Why do you ask.

Slender man: Kate i can see you know. Even though i have no faceial featurers i can see your down.

Kate: I swear nothing is wrong

Kates voice was shaky and not so confident. Slender gets suspicios. 

Slender man: Kate! Dont you ever dare LIE to ME!

Kate: Okay Allright its just that the blue masked one is a total JERK to me... Happy now?..

Slender man: Why would Jack be a jerk to you.

Kate: I donno now leave me alone please

Slender man: Fine but i will have a talk with Jack about this.

Kate: Yeah yeah what ever you do Slender..

Holy crap that girl can be a pain in the butt at times Urghhh.

End of Slender mans POV.

No ones POV.

Slender man then walked up to Eyeless Jack's room to see and hear if what Kate said was true.

When the tall man got to the room he knocked three times to make sure his creepypasta hears it.

Soon after Jack opens the door and in pure suprise to see his master he jumps back.

Eyeless Jack: O-oh hey slender

Slenderman: Jack is what im hearing from Kate true?

Eyeless Jack: Umm what do you mean!? 

By this time jack was kinda scared and did not know what to do so he just stood there.

Slenderman: You know exactly what i mean. Im not mad but i will put you two on missions toghether so that you can get along.

Jack was speachless she tattled on him he dident even say anything.

Eyeless Jack: Yes ofcourse i see....

Eyeless Jack POV.

Omg im now doing missions with her aw come on!

I walked up to my bed proccesing what just happend. Atleast Slender dident beat the shit out of him.

Eyeless Jack: What have i gotten into?

Jack said that outloud in his room. He was tired and kinda angry. It has been a long afternoon and he dident bother to go eat dinner.

Jack just went to bed and drifted to sleep while the others was eating and talking.....

(Yee its done!! I mean dis capter but anywho hope u enjoyed this chapter)

To be continued.....