Mini Headcannons

(Sorry for the feels trip above)

Number 1:
France used to read Ame 'Grimms fairytales' to send them to sleep, but had to censor a lot of the dark parts, and ended up giving everyone happy endings.

Number 2:
France taught Canada how to speak French Philip-style (aka sitting at the piano singing the numbers [as shown above]).

Number 3:
Britain really likes rock music.

Number 4:
Brit's family moved from East Pangaea to the Republic of Pangaea when Ame was 13.

Number 5:
(This is at their old house)
When Ame was younger, he found two baby mice at the back of the shed. They called them Mickey & Minnie mouse and kept them for a week, until they were eaten by Aussie's pet snake.

Number 6:
Britain is a writer, though she doesn't earn that much from her books.

Number 7:
Wales has a teddy bear called Winnie-the-Pooh, and England writes down all the little stories Wales tells him.

Number 8:
Both Japanese Empire and Britain had a celebrity crush on Louie from 1 Direction when they were tweenagers.

Number 9:
Only New Zealand can imitate Snape's voice. The rest, just can't.

Number 10:
UK's favourite memory is when Canada was born.

Number 11:
UK's family isn't really religious, but they do go to church every Sunday. Mainly cos UK's father is extremely religious.