Chapter 13- What did he say???

A/N: OMG THNX YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS. THIS IS JUST SO MIND BLOWING. THNXS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. SO IMMA MAKE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU ;) . THNX AGAIN GUYS. :)

One month later

"Okay class just finish exercise 21 and 22 in your book and once your finish you can do what you want for the remaining of the period" Mrs. Pozar said to the class.

I just sat there and watched everyone get to work because I accidentally did extra excersises yesterday when I was doing french homework. So I don't know what to do now.

"You guys can work with a friend if you guys want" Mrs. Pozar said making the class cheer then going straight to their friends. I watched Moses scoot his desk next to mine and giving me a smile.

"Hey bud" he said grabbing his pencil and notebook from his backpack.

"Hey Mo" I replied with a smile.

"You need to help me Darren because I dont understand any of this shit" he was gesturing to the stuff on the board Mrs. Pozar wrote.

"Its easy basically, what you do is you have to conjugate the verb and then you have to put the past paticiple before the verb" I explained to Moses.

"How do you know which one is the verb?" He asked me.

I chuckled at him. Maybe I should tutor him. I wouldn't mind don't have anything to do anyways.

"Have you done the exercise yet?" Darren asked me.

"Yeah I accidentally did it last night"

"Wow Darren you over achiever" he ruffled my hair while laughing. "Can I see it?"

"Yeah sure" I ruffled through my bag looking for my notebook. "Here you go"I said handing him my notebook.

"Thank Darren" he said starting to copy my exercise.

"No problem"I replied starting to look around the class since I was bored. Then I saw Cameron who was actually alone because Tiffany just went to the bath room. He was pointing at something on the floor behind me so I turned around to check it out.

I found a ball of paper and turned back around to look at Cameron if that's what he was talking about.

"This?" I pointed at the paper ball.

Cameron replied with a nod. He then told me to open it, so I did.

I opened the paper ball and noticed a note written on it.

Darren meet me at the bottom of the staircase near the trophy stands. I need to ask you something.

-Cam

I looked at Cameron with a confused look and he mouthed 'okay?' And I replied with a nod.

*****

French period ended so me and Moses both started walking down the stairs of the building.

"Can you make it to the game this Friday Darren?"

"Of course, I mean I already watched all your soccer games so far why break the streak." I've been going to all of Moses soccer games so far to cheer him on and they are currently undefeated.

"Wohoo, I mean we do need our good luck charm to win don't we?" Moses said slinging his arm around me then started to ruffle my hair. Why does he always do that?

"Good luck charm? Your funny."I said laughing.

We made it down the stairs then I told Moses about Cam wanting to talk to me.