26✨ DEPTH✨

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🟤🟣🔵🟣🟤🟣🔵🟣🟤🟣🔵🟣🟤🟣

[IN PREVIOUS UPDATE, MANY THOUGHT WUXIAN IS GIVING A BOOST TO WANYIN'S OBSESSION. AND ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT WANGJI. BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WUXIAN GREW UP WITH WANYIN. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH WANYIN IS OLDER AND FAR MORE DEEPER THAN WITH WANGJI. WANGJI FORCED MARRIED HIM, CURSED HIM, INSULTED HIM AND EVEN TORTURED HIM. IN ONE MONTH, HOW COULD WE EXPECT WUXIAN TO FORGET HIS MORE THAN A DECADE OLD RELATIONSHIP AND ACCEPT WANGJI. I GAVE A DETAIL OF WUXIAN AND WANYIN'S RELATIONSHIP IN THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

SECONDLY, LAN BEING MURDERER. WELL YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS UPDATE.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. THANK YOU.

AND EVERYTHING FROM START TO NOW AND TILL END, EVERYTHING IS AND WILL BE MY PERVERT AND STUPID MIND'S IMAGINATION AND MADE UP THINGS. FROM NAMES, TO RELATIONSHIP, TO THOSE STUPID MEDICAL TERMS. EVERYTHING ARE FRICTIONAL . DON'T BELIEVE THEM. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THEM. AND PRAY DON'T TRY FIND LOGIC IN THEM. THEY ARE LIKE AVENGER AND XMEN MOVIES. ONLY TO READ AND ENJOY. NOT TO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW. PLEASE.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏]

🔴🟠🟡🟢🟡🟠🔴🟠🟡🟢🟡🟠🔴🟠

..... Continuation from previous chapter Revelation....

Outside the hospital, Wangji, Yanli and Fengmian went to the cafeteria of the hospital, and sat at a private cabin there.

"Mr

"Mr. Fengmian..."

"Call me uncle, Wangji."

"Ok, uncle. Uncle you knew about it?"

"Yes. Actually, that's when problems started taking place..."

"What problems?"

"Well, at first he was sick and moody. But that got controlled with meds. But suddenly, boys started getting attracted to him. Doctor told, when his estrogen levels are high, his body produces and releases a natural scent and it triggers a surge in the sex hormone testosterone in men. Even when men smell T-shirts worn by him while ovulating, they get sexually aroused. And, once some boys, including Jin Zixun tried to rape him....."

Fengmian sighed. All three remained quiet for sometimes. Then Yanli revealed.

"Actually, that's exactly when Wanyin started developing feelings for A xian too and they became very close. When A Xian was passing his puberty and his hormonal problems started, as dad said he sometimes got very angry, violent and sometimes very insecure and depressed. He got trust issues, confusion, sleeping problems and many such psychological and physical issues. Sometimes, he would turn violent, break things and then couch down in a corner, with scared look in the next instant. Noone could calm him down."