Day five:

I stumbled out of the shower still exhausted despite the fact it was 11:30. My lounge clothes, as I liked to call them, hung loosely off my body, my hair was tied into some mess on top of my head. I checked my phone, no new messages, no new calls. Not surprised honestly. I probably wont hear from Will for a few days, and Mum won't bother to call or text.

I made my way out of the guest room and walked down the hallway, as I passed Ashtons room I noted how his door was closed and quiet music playing, I smiled to myself recognising the song, That girl by All Time Low.

I walked further down the hallway completely confused as why Ashton was listening to all time low considering when I played him weightless at summer camp he completely hated it.

I rolled my eyes walking into the kitchen, I walked straight to the fridge and pulled out the milk when I heard an obvious cough coming from behind me causing me to jump. I slowly turned around only to be met with 4 pairs of eyes.

"Nice outfit skyla" Ashton scoffed. When the 3 unfamiliar looking boys heard my name they all intently looked between each other with small smiles on each of there faces, strange.

"Shut up Ashton" I replied angrily walking over the pantry and pulling out coco pops and a bowl.

"Whatever, these are my friends" He said in a defeated tone rolling his eyes, I smirked turning around

"you have friends" I aksed curiously titling my head to the side

"Come on baby, you and me both know I have more friends then you ever will have" he smirked spinning around on his chair to face the boys who were seated around the dining table. I poured the coco pops into the bowl and then the milk being really cautious not to spill anything considering there were 4 very good looking boys in front of me.

Once my breakfast was ready I put the milk and coco pops back into there original spots, grabbed a spoon and began walked out of the kitchen to the guest room. I sat on the floor planning my day. There was literally nothing I could do, I mean I would go and watch tv but not with Ashton and his friends in the dining room. I would go into the city and do some shopping but I'm really not bothered, so I guess here I stay, on my bedroom floor watching re-runs of tv shows on my laptop.

I was half way through my teen wolf episode when there was bunch of 'manly' screams and a loud smashing sound, my curiosity got the better of me and I creeped out of my room and down the hallway only to find Ashton and his friends circled around one of Anne-Maries favourite vases.

"Came to our rescue did you" Ashton winked when he noticed me

"Please, I thought the screams were coming from girls so I came up to see what was going on" I lied rolling my eyes, a small laugh escaped one of Ashtons friends mouth before the other 2 burst out laughing

"im sorry man, but that was one of the best come backs I've ever heard" The green haired one laughed looking at Ashton, who was obviously angry.

"What ever" Ashton rolled his eyes

"Aww little ashtons jealous I can make his friends laugh" I joked walking out the room, "oh and im skyla by the way" I said smiling at the 3 boys before walking back into my room.