❀ +Encounters+ ❀

(Y/n)'s POV
———————————————————-
( at the task force building  )
"Would you rather eat  shit that tastes like pudding or pudding that tastes like shit" one of my colleagues asked . " hmm I guess I would go for the shit that tastes like pudding"  and that's when the fire nation attacked  , the moment where all hell broke loose . the once quite building now buzzing with arguments and  possibly fist fights over flavored poop . I wouldn't be surprised if the workers from floor ab-2 where here also to argue .  I sat there in my rolling chair in the middle of the arguing circle . I thought it was about time to leave so I stood up grabbed my bags and headed quickly towards the elevator  I frantically pressed the button to go to floor aa-1 (the lobby) and as the doors close the elevator descended  listening to the  aerie tunes of the elevator as on Que  The doors slid open .My heels clacked against the tile floor of the lobby . I preferred being down here since it wasn't so stuffy  as the upstairs reeked of sweat.....
        probably cause I worked at an office job (if you couldn't tell ) as a telemarketer  kinda like the ones who tell you that your phone has a virus and asks for the numbers on the back of your credit card that kinda thing . 

I walked towards the counter signing out early looking at the clock "12:37" i mumble to myself     "hard day at work ?" I look up seeing  FOREST LAW FROM TEKKEN  behind the  office counter. I looked back down towards the form blushing "uh yeah haha i guess"  hastily putting down the pen i waved my goodbyes and left the building  opening the car door to my  HOT PINK MASERATI CONVERTIBLE.

"𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚" i said in my head before taking off towards the direction of my one bedroom dirt-shack home .

A/N : this is stupid .

but like no apologies so suck my nuts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯