The Chosen Neko, and The Manipulator

Name: Querom Lyyn

Gender: Male

Birthday: June 25th

Fame: The Chosen One, Traitor, Ruler of the Nekomata, Neko Enslaver

Age: 23,779 years old

Species: Nekomata

Likes: hunting, playing saxophone, darts

Dislikes: rigged fights, rude interruption, being manipulated

Bonus info: owns over 250 neko slaves, defected to the moonlight empire, convinced Ragna and Rise to support the enslavement of nekomatas

Quotes: "I brought balance between the wolves and the nekomata, by enslaving the nekos to the wolves so they could no longer do harm to our world." (In a speech to the citizens of the moonlight empire)

"Cause the nekos are now enslaved, they'll be watched over now." (To Junia)

"I want you to be prepared for a chance of a life time, a new era is coming. I know it sounds fishy, but you'll be rewarded once I receive the justice I deserve." (To Ragna and Rise, about him to defecting to their side and the issue on enslaving the nekomatas)

Looks:

Abilities:

Abilities:

- Master of Ice and Earth magic

- Brilliant Tactician

- Mind over matter: is able to affect someone's mind, be it simple illusion, or painful torturing

Backstory: He was deemed to be the one to bring balance between the wolves and the nekomatas at a young age, thus gaining the attention of Junia. After realizing he was being used as a tool by her, he defected to the enemy's side who were losing the war at the time. Once the war was near it's end, he proposed that a portion of the nekomatas population should be enslaved as punishment towards the yokai faction. After convincing Ragna Pendulum and Rise Bloodedge to support him, in exchange that he'll become the new ruler for the nekomatas, move the neko capital closer to them, and he'll ally with the empire or become apart of it, the empire accepted the proposition. They later won the war, with him being proud that he brought the balance between the two races that he was deemed to do. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Junia Dolak

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 13th

Fame: Former ruler of the Nekomata

Age: 24,547 years old

Species: Nekomata

Likes: having control, victory, plans working

Dislikes: surprises, failing

Quotes: "It took me by surprise, the hatred in his eyes when he realized what I was doing.  He defected, and now I can see that our defeat is certain and it's my fault." (talking about Querom, to the Queen of the Yokai)

"Are you ready!? Then let's massacre the filthy citizens of this wretched empire, and don't be scared to fall into your temptation and lust!" (to her army before attacking a city)

Looks: Dark red hair, yellow eyes, and pale skin

Abilities:

-Charmer: is able to influence other people to help in her plans to a certain degree

-Master at fire and lightning magic

-Master Strategist

-Great swordswoman

Backstory: Born into power, she always believed that she could get anything, do anything, with enough time and planning and get away with it. That idea fractured, when the person she manipulated defected to the enemy and she realized that the faction was doomed to lose if given enough time even though they were at the brink of winning the war. She was proven right when they were pushed away from the enemy's land and pushes them into their own, before they eventually surrendered. She was forced out of power and saw her people being forced into servitude due to her manipulating one person, Querom, who wanted justice to what she did to him. Though no longer a queen, she is still the right hand woman to the queen of the yokai faction.