Lover by mistake (KongArt)

"Don't make a drama here, Prem" said Arthit try to calm his friend who is having an arguments with Wad a first year student. How many time, he should Interfree in his friend's matter 😪.

"Wad please calm down, there's a lot of people here" said Wad's friend just like Arthit who want to calm his friend. Arthit look at the boy who name goes by Kongpop,the engineer Faculty's Moon.

For Arthit, the guy was handsome and look so calm and kind

They had one thing in common which is the one who broke the war beetwen their friends argument.

And today,they must broke the war again before it got worsen. They had no idea why did those two always fought when meet each other.

On this time, the two hot headed persons won't listen to their friend and start to push each other. Arthit and Kongpop then try to pull them two but  as Prem is much stronger than Arthit, when he push Arthit made the guy lost in balance then fall on top of Kongpop.

Arthit was too shock that he didn't move his body as if his lips accidently meet the Moon's lips. The world become quiet after watching the two guys on the floor. But the girl who was watching pull out their handphone and pick a picture and silently fangirlling.

Even those two hot headed went silent. After a couple of seconds, Arthit stand up and looking at Prem and Wad with angry eyes

"Can you two just don't fight even for one day, I'm so sick of you two" said Arthit with angry voice and then walk away ignoring his friends even Kongpop on the floor who was speechless.

Prem and Wad look at each other and sigh.

"Wad, I think we should end this war" said Prem look at the boy.
Wad just nood.

"I will go to Arthit, see you later" said Prem and walk away.

Wad just be quite and then notice that Kongpop is still on the floor.

"Hey Kong, are you alright?" ask Wad helping the Moon get up.

"Uhh Yeah, hmm by the way. I want to use the toilet. See you later" said Kongpop then walk away.

Wad look at others students who was still looking at him and say "I'm sorry for the mess we did" then walk away.

......

Prem was still searching for the boy. He know that the head hazer was really mad at this point because just he knew why. After 8 minutes trying to find Arhit, finnaly he found that boy drinking pink milk under the tree.

He face palming after saw that view, he thought that boy was still mad but he can't believe that the boy was enjoying pink milk right now.

He slowly reach the head hazer and pat his shoulder.

"You make me worry Kit, I thought you was still angry " said Prem sigh.

"Ugh the reason why I drink pink milk is because I was angry. I need something to calm me down" said Arthit didn't look at Prem.

"By the way, wasn't you should be happy? " ask Prem  and the Pink milk monster look at him with puzzled face.

"What do you mean? "ask Arthit put his drink down.