Chapter 17: A Nightly Battle Part 03.

The purple creature then landed on it's back after Lego Man punched it into the forest. The creature then got back up, and ran off. "Coward," Atanti commented. "Shouldn't have brought you with me."

"Looks like it's three against one after all," Lego Man said. "Not quite, I ran into more than one SCP roaming around in the forest," Atanti explained. "Just blink." The three then blinked, and noticed a person shaped statue that had a painted face in red, green, and black, the number "173" on it's back, and is posing like it wants to hug someone. "The Sculpture," Cain said. "Didn't think he would be in the forest." "Yeah, I thought he would haunt a museum," Abel agreed.

"Well, looks like we have another toy of Atanti's to break," Lego Man commented. "I'll deal with him. You, and Cain finish off the dinosaur in disguise." Lego Man then charged at the Sculpture, and punched it in the face. Then Lego Man grabbed the Sculpture by the neck. "Let's see if this freak show can survive without a head," Lego Man said.

Then as Lego Man closed the Sculpture's eyelids, he twisted his neck, until his head finally got off, and then threw the head into the farthest part of the forest. The remainder of the Sculpture fell to the ground once it's head was off. Back with Abel, and Cain, they both surrounded Atanti seeing that it would be not an even fight for him. "Looks like it's two against one for you, Alligator breath," Abel commented. "Not if I do this," Atanti explained, and pulled out a brass keychain whistle.

"Oh no, anything, but that," Cain said. Atanti then blew the whistle, which made Cain's arms control his mind. With Cain under Atanti's control, he then tried punching Abel, but Lego Man blocked the attack. Cain then jumped back next to Atanti once his attack was blocked. "What the hell did you do to him?" Abel asked. "I stole this while escaping the facility during the Containment Breach," Atanti answered. "I figured it might come in handy, in case I need a fight to be fair, and what better way to do that, then use it to mind control one of the kindest SCP's at the facility." "Well that's f***ed up," Lego Man explained. "Couldn't you just try, and kill us with your main form, or giant monster form? It would make you feel better doing that in the end."

"I grow tired, seeing that a solution such as that one can't always work," Atanti said. "Which is why I stole this whistle. During the tests, I discovered that Cain here can easily be controlled if someone blows the whistle, turning him into the blower's servant." "That is just straight up slavery of what your saying," Abel said. "Free Cain, I'll take down Atanti." "Nice, you're becoming a bigger asshole than Zena was leaving me with the guy who can turn his arms into weapons," Lego Man commented. "You can do the same thing because you're made of Lego bricks," Abel explained. "Now let's take these bitches down."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.