Starting College

Today is the day, the day I am finally leaving home for college.

I hopped on my car, saying my goodbyes to my parents with all my luggage in the back of my car.

//// Time Skips ////////////////

I am finally here, I look at the view of the college from my car, the brown and reddish brick walls and the students walking around talking to their friends, some sitting on the perfectly green grass.

I walk out of my car and look around with my luggages, I walked to the building with the dorms, signed in with the kind lady and gave her my luggages which would then be delivered to my dorm room ( a/n: don't ask why, I am still young and haven't been to college yet ), I was so nervous cause my mom helped me choose which type of dorm I would be staying in and I have no idea what my dorm would look like, she told me that there would be two rooms and one living room meaning that there will be only 2 person, so I was pretty excited. I got my keys to the dorm and went to the dorm, I was so excited to be best friends with my new roommate, share secrets and maybe talk about boys? 

I walked to my dorm room, opened the door, I looked around and the living room look really nice, I was genuinely impressed, I walked further in. " Hi " A person with a male's voice said, I jumped, I looked at where the voice was coming from and there stood a guy who looks incredibly cute and hot, his eyes are green, his black hair looks beautiful but effortless, he is very tall but not too tall, " Im Cole, Cole Sprouse, I think we are to be roommates " he said, I stood there, my jaw dropping to the ground, how am I going to survive living with him??? " Hello? " Cole said, laughing a little. " Right- right, sorry, Hi, I am y/n, nice to meet you" I said, blushing a little too hard, looking at the floor, we shared an awkward moment before a knock on the door which means that my luggages have arrived." Its probably my luggages, I will go get the door" I said to Cole.

Cole's POV: 

I walked out of my room and see this girl looking around with her back facing me. " Hi " i said, she immediately jumped, wow Cole nice way to just scare away your new roommate I thought, she then turned to my direction, and wow, just wow, she was incredibly beautiful, the way her beautiful hair gets tied up in a messy but neat pony tail and a few strands of hair at the sides of her face, accenting the colours of her eyes. " Im Cole, Cole Sprouse, I think you are my roommate " I said, she stood there looking at me,  " Hello? " I said, laughing a little trying to be friendly and not look at her like I am some creep, " Right- right, sorry, Hi, I am y/n, nice to meet you", I nod a little and gave her a smile and we both stood around awkwardly and thank god her luggages came and broke the awkward silence between us. 

3 Hours later:

Y/n's POV:

Cole and I started talking and turns out we have lots in common! He is the sweetest guy I have ever known and I need to find a person to talk to about this boy, probably my future best friend, as if I will ever have the nerves to talk to someone new tho. After a bit of chatting with Cole, we decided to stop since it was kind of late already, I went to my room, took a shower and called my mom. ( Me and my mom always has a really good relationship )

 " Mommmm! Why did you get me a dorm with a boy in ittt? " I asked, whining a little bit, " y/n, you have to try and meet some new people. " " That doesn't mean you have to get me a dorm with a boy in itttt" ( blah blah they keep talking and stuff )

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a/n:

Please tell me about your opinions, this is my first book feel free to give me ideas in the comments!