Part 014 - Ondreaz did What!

—— Nicks POV——
After talking to Ry, I made my way back upstairs to my room where Tony would be and honestly, I kept thinking about what Ry said, surely Tony wasn't jealous, just because he talked to me.

"Hey Tony, what's up you see to be annoyed or maybe Jealous about something or someone" I smile walking through the bedroom door and joining him on our bed.
"I'm alright, and why would I be jealous for" he rolled his eyes at me, for sure he was jealous. I sighed sitting on top of him grabbing his chin.
"I know your jealous because of Ry talking to me" I said, after every word I pecked his lips.
"Okay yeah, maybe I am a little jealous but it was the way he was looking at you, it was if he was going to try and pull you or something" I nods, kissing me.

"I wouldn't allow that to happen, besides... your my only love and I love you... okay" I laugh pushing myself off of him and I lie down.

Before we could even switch on our my TV, someone falls through the door. As I switch my attention to whoever fell through the door I felt Tony stand up.

"Ondreaz! What the hell are you doing here!" He says, looking semi-concerned to why his brother just ran through the door.
"I- I kissed Thomas..."

Both me and Tony both was shocked at to what we just heard but we didn't exactly know what to say.
"Well, I thought I kissed him but then it felt like he kissed me first and I just don't know what I'm doing!" He cried out, Tony walks over giving his brother a hug as he lets out little sobs.

"Well, are you gay?" I question, Ondreazs eyes slowly meet mine, he looked sad but I could tell he wanted to say something he was just ashamed to say it.
"I mean, if you still like girls and everything Ondrea, you could be bisexual, it's nothing bad trust me... both Tony and myself felt like this before we got together, it might spark an argument between you and Thomas but at least talk to him and see what it meant" I smile hugging him with Tony.

"T-thanks, I really appreciate this" he smiled slightly as he pulled away from Tony's hug.

—— Ondreaz POV ——
Although I didn't know what to say or do, I felt like it was right to tell my brother that I kissed Thomas, because he did tell me about him and Nick when they first caught feelings.

"Hey Thomas can I talk to you for a second" I whisper pulling him aside from everyone who was sitting around in the kitchen. He nodded grabbing his bowl of cereal coming in the direction of myself.
I could already feel my nerves getting the better of me, although it was rare for me to get nervous.

"Yeah, what's up then Ondrea" he smiles patting my back as we walk out of the room and into the garage.
"I know it's gonna sound weird but when I kissed you earlier, did that mean anything to you because I don't want to catch feelings for someone who kissed me back"

there was a silence between us both, I could already tell he was going to have a go at me so before he could answer it I go to walk away.
Only for his strong grasp on my arm stopping me from going any further.

"I think I have feelings for you Ondrea" was all he said before pulling me round and kissing me again.

Now that was the response I wanted.

Authors notes
Hey everyone! I know it's a short chapter but I haven't updated in like a day or two so I am just posting this for now but will be updating long chapters like normal soon.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this book I really appreciate you all 💜