Locked up

After the wolf pounced on me I was forced to shift back, the guard handed me clothes and I was taken back to the mansion (picture up top).

Time skip to when they got there

We arrived back and I was forced into a cell like room but it was much nicer than a regular cell it had a large king sized bed, a dresser filled with clothes and a door leading into a bathroom. Once I had finished examining the room I heard the door open and in walked my mate the first thing I thought was 'damn he is sexy as' I turned back around but before i could he pulled my arm and I landed on his lap (he was sitting on the bed btw) he then grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He then asked me "why did you run little mate" I could see that it was his wolf as his eyes were black instead of their deep blue colour (yes she knows the colour of his eyes even if she only seen him one time) I told him I was scared that he would hurt me that's when he looked down at my arms and legs that were dangling over his legs, he took in all my scars that I had from getting whipped so many times, I looked down then back up at him and his face held pure anger and power and I shrunk back in fear in his arms. I had fell asleep In my mates arms and that's when i knew that that's where i belonged not with some abusive pack.