How You Meet

Izuku Midoriya 🥦
The two of you met at an All Might convention

Katsuki Bakugo💥
You were always there to stand up for Midoriya when you guys where kids, he found you very annoying and interesting ( he would never admit it to you )

Ejiro Kirishima🤘
Your bakugo's sister, so he always had a crush on you every since he meet you back at the intrence exams.

Denki Kaminari⚡
Your in class 1-B, and you always liked Kaminari but you got shy easy... So you asked your friend Yaoyarozu to set the two of you up.

Shoto Todoroki❄️🔥
Both of your father's work together, so you went over to his house a few times and you guys enjoyed each other company.

Shinso Hitoshi🐾
Your Kaminari's little sister in class-B
the two of you met at a cafe while you were on your way to a animal shelter to help out for volunteering work... He asked if he could tag along with you, and you said yes.

Shigaraki🖐️
Your some rich guy's daughter, and you really don't like your family so you decide to run away, and you ran into him on your way to the train station. He asked if you needed a place to stay,only because it was raining.

Dabi💙🔥
Your Mr. Aizawa's adopted daughter,you were outside training while he was watching you from the shadows. He's been watching you train for about a week now, he finds you interesting and different.

This may be short, but I promise this story will get better.

I love you all so much
~Miku❤️💞