A New Friendship

Cali's POV
After shopping from a weird  furniture store to Ikea then to Marshall, I finally think I got everything I needed for my apartment. I opened up the trunk to my car, and put everything I just bought in it. I then put the cart away in its appropriate spot, to make people's lives easier. I got into my car and drove back to my place.
I parked in the parking lot where my complex is at and got out of my car. Then that's when I realized I bought too much stuff and it would at least take me 2 or 3 trips to collect everything. Then I heard a car beep, the sound of a car being locked and I looked around to see that dude I met earlier, Kian. God is hearing me, literally.

"Hey Kian!" I yelled out while still standing near my trunk.

"Hey" he looked at me and then looked at my trunk and his face dropped. You're finally back from shopping at 9pm?!"

"Kian, when your complex was completely empty, did you go and shop for things or is it still empty?" I asked knowing the response.

"Well, before I got anything, I just had an air mattress for a few days, then I ordered everything." He said while smirking.

"Oh whatever! Anyways, do you think you can help me bring it up to my apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He grabbed most of the things from my trunk and I grabbed the remaining bags from my trunk and locked my car.

"What do you have in here and why is it so heavy?!" Kian asked.

"Aw, do you want a haul?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. Because there is no way this is all for your apartment." We walked towards the elevator and waited for it to go down. At this time, I kind of admired Kian, and realizing he wasn't bad looking at all, nothing was even bad about him at all. He was tall, nice face structure, beautiful brown eyes, his crazy fluffy hair, and let's just also say he's nice since he's helping me carry literally everything to my apartment. We finally made it to our floor and I walked to my apartment and I grabbed my keys and opened it.
"Woo, it smells like a straight up girl in here." He smiled at the reaction of my face. My face was just straight up serious.

"Um, yeah. It's not like a girl lives here or anything, you know." He bursted out laughing at what I said.

"Nah, I just thought you were a boy to be honest." He said while pointing at my outfit. I dropped everything on the counter and starting attacking him with my fists. He started laughing so loud that I could've swore the whole complex could hear it. He grabbed both of my hands, preventing me to stop "punching" him.

"I can already see us being best friends." He said.

"Let's see how that goes." I said to him while smiling.