that you used to love.

The next morning Jimin got up early for breakfast with no Jungkook of sight.

"Oh Jungkook isn't with you.",Mrs.Jeon said with a small smile.

"Yeah.",Jimin said softly eating his cereal.

Mrs.Jeon became even more close with Jimin. Although Mrs.Jeon brought up a very delicate subject.

"Jungkook never saw me as anything. His father always taught him how to be independent... strictly independent. I wanted to help me but he always pushed me away. I've never seen him smile until this day.",Mrs.Jeon said.

"Today is his mother's birthday. I guess that's why he never came to my birthdays because mine was always one day before the real Mrs.Jeon. I know I shouldn't be telling you this but... Jungkook wouldn't have told you anyways.",Mrs.Jeon said.

"Therefore, I can't do nothing about it. But you can.",Mrs.Jeon said with a smile. Jimin nodded with smile. This was his chance to do something for Jungkook. They planned everything out from and tried making Mrs.Jeon's (real mom of jungkook) birthday happy. Just a small party instead of having remorse for her birthday.

Everything was prepared and Jimin saw Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook we have a surprise for you.",Jimin said running to Jungkook.

"I hate surprises Jimin... but it wouldn't hurt.",Jungkook said. But Jimin had one question... where had Jungkook been half of the day.

Jimin took Jungkook's hand and dragged him to the biggest living room. There was a big curtain there.

"Ready?",Jimin asked excited.

"I don't know what this is about but okay?",Jungkook said.

Jimin pulled the curtain where Mrs.Jeon was and confetti came down. Jungkoo walked to the decorations and saw flowers: The floriography of Diana.

"Do you like it?",Jimin asked.

"No...",Jungkook said.

"Omg he loves it.",Mrs.Jeon squeals.

Silence.

"I hate it.",Jungkook said crushing the flowers.

"What?",Jimin asked.

"Are you deaf? I said I fucking hate it!",Jungkook yelled and starting flipping all the tables with decorations.

"Jungkook stop!",Jimin yelled trying to stop him.

"You wasted your time Park!",Jungkook yelled throwing everything.

Then he saw a single flower. The Morning Glory.

Mrs.Jeon covered the flower with her arms.

"These were your mother's favorite flower please don't destroy it. Jungkook you need to calm down.",Mrs.Jeon spoke gently.

"My mother's gone and you are nothing.",Jungkook said slightly pushing Mrs.Jeon. Jimin then quickly grasped the flower and backed out.

"Your mom wouldn't want this Jungkook! Please stop...",Jimin said softly.

"You never met my mother. How would you know? Give me the flower Park.",Jungkook spoke walking closer to Jimin.

Jimin shook his head no, his hands trembling.

SLAP

Jimin drops the flower and feels his cheek. His whole body started trembling and he looked at Jungkook with a terrified look.

"I-I'm sorry.",Jimin said and ran off. Jungkook stood still and noticed what he had done. He looked at his hands and started laughing.

"He's going to leave you one day.",Mrs.Jeon spoke.

Jungkook turned around and looked at Mrs.Jeon.

"You found a great person Jungkook. But he's not going to last long with you if you don't cherish him. He's going to pack his stuff and walk out on you. Then you'll never see him again.",Mrs.Jeon said.

"Charlotte, I don't need anyone... he won't leave. He's already too attached and I always get what I want.",Jungkook said.

"I saw it in his eyes... you're just breaking him even more. I hope you're wrong.",Mrs.Jeon said a single tear falling from her face and then she walked away.

Jungkook grabbed the flower and looked at it.

"You know why I like this flower? It reminds me of you and if you take care of it becomes love and affection. Once it dies it reproduces even more."

The blue small flower looked at him and Jungkook tore it in pieces.