Cooking

Hello ^^ I am back with a new chapter today. f/f is your favourite food and hope you like it (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

'' Nah... I am gonna defeat him anyways '' he smiled '' What should I cook today? '' 

I smiled '' What about we make f/f ? ''

Marco gently grabbed my waist as we started walking to the kitchen '' I am making it and you are taking a rest ''

I rolled my eyes '' Marco I am not hurted or sick! I am just pregnant! '' I looked down because I was angry.

Marco gently lifted my chin so we can make eye contact. His light brown eyes were shining because of sun.
'' Come on y/n you can't get mad to me... I just want to take care of our baby ''

'' But I wa- '' Marco leaned on me and slowly kissed me

'' No... I don't want you in my kitchen''
Marco said before running to kitchen and locking the door.

I banged the door '' Marco stop acting like a child and open the door! '' I was angry because he didn't let me help

'' No... You are resting and I am making f/f ''

I sighed and sat on sofa '' You are acting like a 5 year old girl! '' I said trying to make him mad.

'' Yes because I don't need your help while making f/f '' Marco said calmly.

'' Yeah whatever '' I turned TV on.

Marco started singing while cooking. I turned TV off so I can hear hear his voice.

30 minutes later

'' Y/N you can come to kitchen now '' Marco unlocked the door.

I ran to kitchen '' Marco! ''

He hugged me ank rested his chin on my head '' Hello~''

I hugged back and hid my face on his shirt '' I love you Marco ''

He kissed top of my head '' I love you too ''  He sighed  '' So I made f/f and I am waiting someone to try them''

I chuckled '' I think I am this person who is going to try them '' I sat my seat on dinner table.

Marco came with f/f. He sat in front of me. He placed f/f on the middle of table.

~~~~~~Timeskip after we ate~~~~~~~

I slowly stood up and walked to Marco '' Marco that was yummy... Thank you ''

Marco gently pulled me so I was sitting on his lap '' Anytime you want Y/N '' he slowly kissed my lips '' Anytime you want ''

I stood up '' Next time I am helping! Got it Bodt? ''

He stood up as well and saluted '' Yes sir! You will help me when you are not pregnant ''

I looked down '' But it feels so weird to let you do all of things like cleanimg, cooking, taking care of us, shopping... ''

Marco lifted my chin up '' Hey you are pregnant... That's why I am doing this. Not a complaint though... I just love to take care of you and take care of everything ''

We both spoke at the same time '' That's what we promised to each other while getting married '' We both realised that we spoke at the same time and laughed to it

'' Y/N you are going to bed and I am coming after I clean ok? ''

I nodded and went to our room. I changed into my pyjamas and layed on bed.

Marco slowly opened the door. He looked at me. I was snoring. He slowly touched my shoulder

I slowly opened my eyes '' M-Marco? ''

'' Y/N I didn't mean to wake up but you were snoring... ''

'' That's ok thank you Marco '' I fell asleep again

Thank you for reading. It was short this time I am sorry about that. But hope you liked it ^^