1] GOSSIP AND GREETING WITH SOME INTERROGATION.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
✧ no smut.
3RD PERSON.

All 19 members were currently sitting on the couches in their new dorm. Wayv had finally come back Korea for their break and were met with a new dorm.
SM had renovated a whole floor dedicated to NCT in their dorm building to accommodate their numbers.

Although Chenle's mother had moved back to China, and Jisung decided to move in with Chenle. They had decided to come back to the dorms when they both were legal; aka when Chenle's mom would let him move back in. But they still hung out at the dorms a lot.

Their managers said they had something to de-stress the boys. The curious boys were gossiping about what they thought the surprise could be;

"Hmm, maybe we could be getting new members?" Jungwoo spoke.
"How would that de-stress us?" Doyoung sighed, leaning his head back.
"Hmm, I don't know. Just new friendly faces?"

The guys silently agreed with Doyoung. They continued to talk until Lucas threw out another guess that made everyone go silent. 

"What if we are getting a toy?" 

After a few seconds he'll broke loose in the large living room; 

"That'd be nice"
"But we have 2 minors"
"They were told that they didn't have to come though."
"Chenle and Jisung are almost legal."
"Ooh, that's probably it!"
"Taeyong is that it?" 

Those were a few things Taeyong  could make out in all the noise. The whole room goes quiet again as they hear their leaders voice. 

"Guys, calm down. I don't know what it is. Just wait our managers will be here in like-"

Taeyong gets cut off by knocking. 
"a minute."

Taeyong quietly finishes as he watches a flock of 19 boys run towards the knock on the door.

TAEYONG POV. 

Our managers pushed some heads back into the room and told us to sit down. We divided up between the couches and the floor. Our main manager had a weird smirk on his face; And all I could think was;

"What the hell does this dude have in mind?"

"Alright, come in girls." He says, then 3 girl walk in. 

"Well boys, these girls are your first toys."  The girls bowed at us. Some of the boys awkwardly lowered their heads since we were sitting and others just examined.

One of them awkwardly stands there slightly smiling. One stands calmly with a small smile. One confidently stands there, but she kinda  bored. 

The first girl was quite petite, she had a very slick look to her. She wore grey sweatpants, a cropped white tank top, a grey jacket matching the pants, white sneakers and very light jewelry. One could see she had a very small frame, she was very slim and seemed to have a small waist. Our manager signaled for her to introduce herself.

"Ahaha, im RuShi. I'm 21, um I'm also from Shanghai-?" She finally manages to stutter out, then looks at our manager. He just stares at her in disbelief awkwardly for a second then signals the calmer girl to introduce herself.