Chapter 9: Tony's rules.

When I woke up the next day the bed was empty. I was delighted to be alone. Away from that monster. Away from that freak of nature. Who would do this to someone else. Who would hurt a child. What kind of world do we live in? I was so deep in my thoughts, that when I tried to move from one side of the bed to the other, it brought me back to reality. My body was aching. It was so painful to move, so aggravating. Especially the lower half of my body. It felt like someone had put a glass beer bottle inside me although judging by the size of his dick the thought wasn't far fetched. I let out a heavy sigh at the thought of moving, showering and also going to school on top of that! I couldn't afford to miss anymore days. The whole thing with my mom and planning the funeral already made me miss out on classes. If I missed any more I would fail the year.

Curse him! I decided to take a deep breath and mastered all the strength and courage that had been left in my heart and got out of bed. I let out a small scream at the overwhelming amount of pain, and walked over to the door slowly in a penguin like fashion. Legs spread so I wouldn't fell much from my lower half. I made my way to the shower slowly letting out a breath of air with every step. Until finally I got there. I started taking off my pajamas carefully, and made my way to the sink so I could brush my teeth.

"What the hell." I asked myself as I looked in the mirror in complete shock and awe! I had hickys all over my chest and neck. I can't go to school looking like this! I started searching my body for more bruses and I was astonished by the amount of hickys that I had, this couldn't have been done by one person! Who else touched me. Who else knew. For some odd reason I couldn't recall what happened to me yesterday everything was a blur after the 3rd time of fucking me I think I passed out.

My face started to get flushed by a wave of emotions. Disgust, horror, sadness and anger started to consume me. The world slapped me back to reality when I heard someone knocking on the door, making me jump. "Hurry up you'll be late for school!" My dad said angeryly. I didn't respond which made him angrier and he started to pound on the door. "Boy I said hurry up!" I quickly rush over to the shower and got myself wet. "Ok dad I'm already done!" I Shout back in a heasty voice making me sound suspicious, but my dad makes no effort to investigate further, and walks away.

Whilst in the shower. I start wreaking my brain trying to recall what happened yesterday. But my mind starts to shift on the warm water that's hitting my cold red back, and my icy chest. I just lost myself in the water and thought of nothing else for a second I was stress free, for that moment in time, I didn't think about mom, I didn't think about dad nor did I think about that scum Tony.

I wonder if I were to kill myself, would it be like this stress free, and pain free. Before I could come to a reasonable answer my thoughts are disturbed by the now cold water hitting me. Earning a loud gasp from me. I quickly switch off the tap and dry myself.
As I make my way to my room I hear the front door closing meaning my dad was off to work. He was always off to work before I was done, getting dressed. When I got to my room I took out the most non revealing clothes I could find, and slipped them on. I wore a black wool turtle neck and some jeans and sneakers. I was so warm and, like the world said let's pee on Brad! And make his day worse it was 1000 degrees outside and I was wearing winter clothes, but it didn't bother me because I had to wear these I had no choice. I didn't want the whole world knowing what had happened to me, knowing that I was raped by a man! I knew people wouldn't understand the pain and hurt I was going through. It was like the whole world had turned against me. As I was looking at myself in the mirror. I saw a soldier losing a battle all crippled and hurt and for some reason he knew this wasn't the last of it. It was just the beginning.

The beginning of the END.

"Hello you." A deep voice said startling me. My eyes rush to where the voice originated from somehow I knew that voice. It sounded so familiar.
My eyes landed on Tony standing beside the open door. My heart started beating so fast and my breath was irregular. "What are you doing here?" I spat out, fear clearly in my voice.

"Don't worry." He said with a some what sinister voice

That cannot be good at all.

"Get away haven't you done enough." I responded angeryly my voice filled with hatred

He must have noticed because he gave me one of the most dirtiest looks I've ever seen. He stared at me with those beady eyes. I swear if looks could kill I'd be six feet under. He kept his gaze on me, making me shut my mouth, out of fear.

"I'm not done with you." His scary glare turning into a creepy one.

"Wasn't yesterday enough. You got what you wanted!" I answered in a rather loud voice.

" Boy if you ever raise your voice to me like that you'll be sorry." He spat out. Taking a step closer to me.

"But, m-my bo-body hurts I can't do this again." I stuttered hoping he'd change his mind.

"Do you care about your father?" His question made my hairs stand on their end.

"I-I do you know I do." I answered my voice coming out pathetic.

"Then you'll do as I say." I nodded agreeing to what he just said.

"Good now listen here we're going to set some ground rules.
1. Do as I say.
2. Don't speak unless spoken to.
3. Don't ask questions.
4. Make me happy." The last rule Tony said with lust and contempt. What did he mean by make him happy. Did he mean I should act like his property and do any and everything to him with out him even asking. If that's what he thought he had another thing coming.

"What does the last rule mean."
A smirk soon appeared on his face.

"It means you have to make me happy without me even asking to kiss me, hug me.... ride me." His voice sounding huskier than before.

"Now come closer" Tony's husky voice turning deeper and more dangerous. As I was about to ask why I remembered rule number 3 Don't ask questions, and I obeyed.

"Yes Daddy." The word coming out of my mouth as if it were like poison.
____________________________________

Ok I hope you guys love this. This is still Brad's Pov incase you get confused. There's more to the story. Love you 😘 stars. (Edited)