Chapter Two

Simon was sitting in the kitchen, Drinking some tea as he watched Harry's live stream. JJ was out for the day with his girlfriend.

"What's that Mods? Simons watching?" Harry asked the mods. "You wanna have a few games?" Simon hopped on Cod, joining Harry's lobby.

"Wassup gamers" Simon yelled into the microphone.

"Oww! We have ears Simon!" Harry chucked.

"Nah. Me and Simon do. You don't" His friend said. Harry pouted, Staring at the camera.

"I feel betrayed." Harry replied. Simon just kept laughing.

"SIMON! HAVE YOU TOLD HARRY YET?!" JJ yelled once he got back in. He came storming into his room.

"Imma end the Stream for now..." Harry replied. The fans were left feeing worried about Simon.

"What's up, JJ?" Harry asked.

"I caught Simon cutting the other day." JJ replied. His friend logged out, not wanting to be nosey.

"Simon.. I had to tell him I'm sorry.." JJ said, Softening his voice as Simon cried into his chest. Harry was silent, Not knowing what to say to his brother.

"Simon.. The whole family loves you, You know that right? Even if your not blood related, Your still apart of My family no matter what anyone says." He said.

"I know... Its just... You won't understand..." Simon replied, Turning off his computer.