"Put your head on my shoulder "

This a request for -velvetstars  I hope you enjoy it :)

"Jaeden Martell a name everyone seemed to know but not for the same reasons I did , you probably know him as the actor who stared in IT or the book of Henry or even from knives out but to me he was my first boyfriend, first kiss ,my best friend .... Well ex-best friend now.

" started dating when we were ten but we had been best friends science we were little always dancing to the iconic song 'put your head on my shoulder' .When  we turned 7 I started developing feelings for  him and fast forward 3 years and he kissed me that's when started dating .

"Now let's see that same year Jaeden went to auditions for a movie called 'The book of Henry '. You see he always wanted to become an actor so I was very happy for him when he got the role but he was gone for most of the year and when he got back home he wanted to spend the time he had left before the premiere. "

"We broke when he's mom decided that it would be better for his career if they moved to Los Angeles, h-he told me that ......that he loved me , that he would keep in contact with me but I guess he was too busy with acting that he forgot about me.

Present day
No one's POV
Y/n wakes up due to the bright Los Angeles sun shining through her curtains. The y/l's moved to Los Angeles when the girl turn 13 three years ago when she started her singing career.

She had surprisingly gone far in 3 years in fact she had gone so far that she was performing at the SAG's this year! (I know that it chapter 2 cast was not there but for the sake of this imagine plz don't comment that)

She did her daily routine and she had an hour to spare before she had to get ready so she decided to finally watch the book of Henry.
As she watched it she finally saw what a great actor Jaeden is. She cried so hard but as she reached for a tissue the clock on the wall caught her eye , she should have already been halfway ready .
She quickly took a shower , put on her dress  and her makeup but was struggling to do her hair when she finally got it done she looked like this:
Dress:

She quickly took a shower , put on her dress  and her makeup but was struggling to do her hair when she finally got it done she looked like this: Dress:

Hair:

You can imagine whatever makeup you want :)

Y/n was close to the award show after sitting in 2 hours of traffic. This was her first award show and,she was preforming at it! Not to mention that her ex-boyfriend who she is still not over is going to be there. God she needs to snap out of it . Thankfully the limo arrived at the award show before she could think of anymore bad thoughts.

It was even more stressful on the red carpet but luckily she just  had to take a few photos then she needed to go backstage and get ready to go on stage . Once she got backstage she released a breathe she didn't know she was holding in . As she tried to calm her nerves there was a knock on the it was one of the tech crew telling her that it was time to preform .

As soon as she was finished she got a standing ovation. She was about to bow when a certain green-eyed boy caught her eye .

Jaeden's POV
I am at the SAG's I've come so far but I can't help but wonder what would have happened if I didn't start acting , would I still be with y/n? She is famous now too so at least she lives in LA and as far as I know she is performing tonight .

The thing about Y/n l/n is that I've been in love with her since we were 7 years old. She was my first girlfriend, first kiss and even after 10 years I'm still in love with her . I mean I've tried everything to move on . I've dated Lilian buckingham and maddie Ziegler but nothing works maybe we are meant to be?

Time skip brought to you by Steve Harrington
It was time for y/n to preform .............

It was amazing I'm so proud of  them! Shit! It's time to see if I won best young male actor to starr in a movie...............
'And the winner is ............ Jaeden martell !!!!
I won I actually won .
" hi I'm Jaeden Martel some of you might know me as stuttering Bill but tonight i just to be know as the lanky teenage boy who went far because he believed and followed his dreams but I would not be here tonight without the support of my fans , my family both cast and blood and most of all the girl I fell in love with when I was just 7 years old y/n l/n and to this day she is still the only girl who has my heart well except for my mother and if she would give another chance I would use it to the best of my ability. So what do you say y/n would you like to go on a date with me?"

Y/n :
I was in tears because of his speech . Some passed me a mic
"No...... I would love to.

And that kids is how me and your dad got together

My POV
Hi lovelies its yusra  I hope you enjoy this I personally think it wasn't that great but at least it's something
Remember if you want to request pm me on this minimxnkey account
Bye lovelies 😍😘
Yusra out ✌