fuckboy!

Y/n-Hey hector im gonna leave now stay here
Hector-Oh ok text me when you get home Ok
Y/n-Yea
(He kisses you on the cheek you walk out to your car and see mattia leaning against it kissing katie..you walk up to them)
Y/n-My cars not a fucking hook up spot
(Mattia pushes katie away and looks at you)
Y/n-Move fuckboy
(He laughs and moves you get in and drive off)

___________
NEXT DAY

you wake up and get ready for school you wear this

(You walk out and see hector waiting for you.....you walk to him and hug himand get in his car and leave)
Hector-You Ok
Y/n-Yeah why wouldnt i be
Hector-You been acting weird since last night
Y/n-Just have things on my mind
(Yous get to school hector puts his arms over your shoulder and walks with you.......You walk into school and see mattia walking with his crew to a table next to hectors crew......)
Hector-Look theres my bros come lets go over there
Y/n-Ok
(You walk past mattia and sit with hector and his friends....All of mattias friends were looking over at yous...then mattia and his friends start walking towards yous....hector and his friends got up quickly and walks towards them hector grabbed your hand and pulled you behind him)

Mattia-After school lets fight
Hector-Why so sudden big boy
Mattia-Be there
(You step next to hector and cross your arms giving a dirty look)
Y/n-Are yous done?
(They all look at you confused)
Y/n-Ok now....When are yous gonna stop acting like idiots yous look so stupid all of yous....My baby nephew does this in kindergarten and yous are in high school....Oh my gosh whats wrong with yous Grow up!!

(You walk away with all the boys staring at you)
Ale-Well that was embarrassing
Alvaro-She proved a point tho
Mar-Shes hot
Hector-Fuck up /mattia-FUCK UP